Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Flour said:

(Ohh I though he was a sister- whoops.. my bad)

she uses her powerful wings to fly quickly in the direction of the ice kingdom. Wonder why he slipped up back there and almost said you.. these nightwings are odd.

He follows you closely behind. Flipping through the air.

”How long do you think this rescue mission is going to take?”

Just now, Broken said:

He follows you closely behind. Flipping through the air.

”How long do you think this rescue mission is going to take?”

‘’Forever if you keep fooling around!’’ She snapped. ‘’It takes you longer to fly while you’re doing tricks.’’ She said with an impatient sigh. ‘’You must really love her if you keep asking her out huh.’’ She said.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Forever if you keep fooling around!’’ She snapped. ‘’It takes you longer to fly while you’re doing tricks.’’ She said with an impatient sigh. ‘’You must really love her if you keep asking her out huh.’’ She said.

“What?”

Just now, Broken said:

“What?”

‘’To bad you’re not Starsearcher type.’’ She says. ‘’Don’t get me wrong, she’s definitely into jerks for some reason but not you.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’To bad you’re not Starsearcher type.’’ She says. ‘’Don’t get me wrong, she’s definitely into jerks for some reason but not you.’’

“Excuse me, jerk? I would call myself brave and charming.” He said with a very exaggerated tone and ended small chuckle.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Excuse me, jerk? I would call myself brave and charming.” He said with a very exaggerated tone and ended small chuckle.

She rolled her eyes. ‘It would rather die then even think about anyone calling you that.’’ She said, flapping her wings harder in an attempt to get there quicker 

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She rolled her eyes. ‘It would rather die then even think about anyone calling you that.’’ She said, flapping her wings harder in an attempt to get there quicker 

He flapped his wings even harder. “Hey, how do you know her type?”

He flapped his wings even harder. “Hey, how do you know her type?”

She shrugs. ‘’How do you not know her type mister I’ve known her for years!’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She shrugs. ‘’How do you not know her type mister I’ve known her for years!’’

“I mean, she did leave to go live in the Icewing kingdom for some time. Anyways, she’s never actually dated someone before in her life so...”

“I mean, she did leave to go live in the Icewing kingdom for some time. Anyways, she’s never actually dated someone before in her life so...”

She looked to her side at him. How dumb can this idiot be? “”Me neither.’’ She says. ‘’What about you?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She looked to her side at him. How dumb can this idiot be? “”Me neither.’’ She says. ‘’What about you?’’

“Nope. Starsearcher has been the only dragon I’ve ever loved.” But you could tell there was a hint of untruthfulness in his eyes.

“Nope. Starsearcher has been the only dragon I’ve ever loved.” But you could tell there was a hint of untruthfulness in his eyes.

‘’Yeah, and I’m a rainwing with two heads.’’ She hissed.

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay, I may have had a crush in someone but I’ve never dated anyone.”

She tilted her head. ‘’Who is it lover boy?’’

Just now, Broken said:

“No one that you would know.”

She nods. ‘’Yeah, I openly know like four of your tribes dragons.’’

She nods. ‘’Yeah, I openly know like four of your tribes dragons.’’

“Exactly. And you better not tell Starsearcher. I have a way better chance with her than I have with the other dragon.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Exactly. And you better not tell Starsearcher. I have a way better chance with her than I have with the other dragon.”

She snorted. ‘’Okay lover boy, I won’t.’’ She said, seeing the terrain start to change 

Just now, Flour said:

She snorted. ‘’Okay lover boy, I won’t.’’ She said, seeing the terrain start to change 

“I wonder how easy it is to melt an icewing...” he whispers, pretty loudly.

9 minutes ago, Broken said:

“I wonder how easy it is to melt an icewing...” he whispers, pretty loudly.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“What do you think Neus?”

‘’Probably difficult seeing as we have scales you idiot.’’ She hissed. ‘’Shut up, we’re getting close

‘’Probably difficult seeing as we have scales you idiot.’’ She hissed. ‘’Shut up, we’re getting close

So, how do we do this?” He whispered. He was as tall so you couldn’t out your wing over him. “I can be back up and at least burn them. I can hide in the shadows while you walk through the streets.”

Just now, Broken said:

So, how do we do this?” He whispered. He was as tall so you couldn’t out your wing over him. “I can be back up and at least burn them. I can hide in the shadows while you walk through the streets.”

‘’No, you should stay here. There are to many of them and not enough of us so if you get caught I won’t be able to get both of us out of it. I’ll sneak in and look for her and bring her back safely in 2 hours tops if everything goes right..’’

‘’No, you should stay here. There are to many of them and not enough of us so if you get caught I won’t be able to get both of us out of it. I’ll sneak in and look for her and bring her back safely in 2 hours tops if everything goes right..’’

“But what if you get attacked? You need someone to protect you. Anyways, you don’t know where she is.”

“But what if you get attacked? You need someone to protect you. Anyways, you don’t know where she is.”

‘’I can protect myself just fine.’’ She hissed. ‘’You’ll get caught and blow our cover so don’t you dare think about following me. Plus you have no idea where you’re going, I at least know the kingdom.’’