Stray Fawn Community

~Break Us~ (A warriors based story maker)

GreenTheGreat

1 hour ago, YambOwO said:

"We mean no harm!" Fluff attempted explaining, but the cat on top of her didn't appear to care. Just before the gray feline landed a strike on her nose, a much more elderly looking cat appeared and bit the younger she-cat's paw. "Sizzlestep, this badger had not appeared to be doing anything bad... Why are you attacking her?" The elegant, but strict black tom asked. 

"I-I'm sorry! I j-ju-ust..." 

"You do remember what I told you young warriors about Loudheart?" The tom meowed while Fluff's fur spiked. How did he know her mother's name? "Y-yes, Mothstar... I'm-m sorry.." Sizzlestep shivered as the elderly Mothstar placed a tail on her shoulder. "All is alright, but next time, your actions will have consequences."

Mothstar padded off and Sizzlestep narrowed her eyes, pupils stilted, staring at Fluff before walking away.

She mumbled something about, 'As bad a shadowclan!' then padded off. That couldn't be good...

Fluff bounded away and twig leapt onto her back and they ran towards home.

(end chapter 1)

~Chapter 2~

The sun had almost vanished behind the horizon by the time they had gotten home. A small breeze blew the fallen leaves around, and Fluff was sure that she was going to run into a tree if the leaves kept blocking her vision. "We're almost there!" the little creature on her back squeaked as they neared the den they called home.

"Finally," Fluff sighed, "Now I just have to try not to trip over something" Twig laughed, and while Fluff joined along, she felt a little guilty. For some reason, even though they had only spent a few minutes there, Thunderclan had felt more at home than her den ever had. She wondered if she would walk farther without complaining if it was to go back to Thunderclan..

• Paw up 1

35 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

~Chapter 2~

The sun had almost vanished behind the horizon by the time they had gotten home. A small breeze blew the fallen leaves around, and Fluff was sure that she was going to run into a tree if the leaves kept blocking her vision. "We're almost there!" the little creature on her back squeaked as they neared the den they called home.

"Finally," Fluff sighed, "Now I just have to try not to trip over something" Twig laughed, and while Fluff joined along, she felt a little guilty. For some reason, even though they had only spent a few minutes there, Thunderclan had felt more at home than her den ever had. She wondered if she would walk farther without complaining if it was to go back to Thunderclan..

The two padded into the den, Fluff's mother was waiting. Unlucky, they were late, as  they were told to be back before dark.

• 1 month later...