Stray Fawn Community

Crowns & Fire ~ [WoF Sim/RP]

Pancake

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

He turned to you.

”Do you know what they were talking abou-“ he shut up as a yell was heard near the cave.

”Hey! No, I can’t do that! I can’t-“ The dark, dark green Nightwing burst out of the cave, running after The Faux Sandwing Queen.

”Do it, or its your blood on the sand.” The Sandwing snapped, whipping around and raising her stinger.

y-yes ma’am.” The Nightwing shrunk back and mumbled, nodding.

”Good, You have 3 days.” She said, lifting off the beach and flying away across the ocean and disappearing behind the dark clouds.

”Three Days?! Is she crazy?!” The Nightwing yelled you themselves after she left. “Ugh she is so insufferable!” They exclaimed, turning and going back into the cave, tail lashing angrily.

”...about. Well Uhm.. should we go talk to them?” Atlas asked, turning back to you.

"Sure, there's two of us, one of them." She walked to the cave confidently. 

Just now, Greenza said:

"Sure, there's two of us, one of them." She walked to the cave confidently. 

He followed after you.

you stuck your head into the cave to see the Nightwing writing angrily on a scroll, back to you and tail still thrashing.

he was mumbling curses and strings of insults, probably aimed at the pale yellow dragon.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

He followed after you.

you stuck your head into the cave to see the Nightwing writing angrily on a scroll, back to you and tail still thrashing.

he was mumbling curses and strings of insults, probably aimed at the pale yellow dragon.

"Hey! You!" She said, walking into the cave a bit.

38 minutes ago, Greenza said:

"Hey! You!" She said, walking into the cave a bit.

“Wh- who are you?” They asked with no fear, they didn’t even seem surprised you came in.

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Wh- who are you?” They asked with no fear, they didn’t even seem surprised you came in.

"Queen Moth." She bowed.

"And I need you to tell me what you were just talking about."

18 minutes ago, Greenza said:

"Queen Moth." She bowed.

"And I need you to tell me what you were just talking about."

“Oh.” The Nightwing said.

”And I’m Atlas.” Atlas butted in.

”Alright well, my name is Jade, I..” they sighed.

”I work for Miss faker, the Sandwing.” They rolled their eyes at the name.

”I’m her messenger, Her and the Hivewings are planning to attack the rainforest and your kingdom.” They put down their quill and their tail calmed somewhat.

“Oh.” The Nightwing said.

”And I’m Atlas.” Atlas butted in.

”Alright well, my name is Jade, I..” they sighed.

”I work for Miss faker, the Sandwing.” They rolled their eyes at the name.

”I’m her messenger, Her and the Hivewings are planning to attack the rainforest and your kingdom.” They put down their quill and their tail calmed somewhat.

"Well, thank you for the information, Jade." She suddenly smiled warmly, "That was easier than expected..."

"Well, you seem to be in a bit of a situation with her right now, would you like to join us?" She held one of her talons out.

14 minutes ago, Greenza said:

"Well, thank you for the information, Jade." She suddenly smiled warmly, "That was easier than expected..."

"Well, you seem to be in a bit of a situation with her right now, would you like to join us?" She held one of her talons out.

“Oh yes please, I’ve been in this situation for way too long, I’m excited to get out of this deal and not have to worry about her killing me.” They smiled, taking your talon.

You swear you saw Atlas’ face falter slightly out the corner of your eye.

”Oh, one second!” They said, turning back to the scroll, tossing it into a drawer and taking out a new one and writing something hurriedly on it.

5 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Oh yes please, I’ve been in this situation for way too long, I’m excited to get out of this deal and not have to worry about her killing me.” They smiled, taking your talon.

You swear you saw Atlas’ face falter slightly out the corner of your eye.

”Oh, one second!” They said, turning back to the scroll, tossing it into a drawer and taking out a new one and writing something hurriedly on it.

She didn't pay a lot of attention to Atlas right now. Queen stuff was important! She Waited patiently for Jade.

3 minutes ago, Greenza said:

She didn't pay a lot of attention to Atlas right now. Queen stuff was important! She Waited patiently for Jade.

They put the quill into their bag and popped the cap onto the ink well and put it into their bag as well, along with a few empty scrolls.

“Alright, lets go.” They said turning back around.

They put the quill into their bag and popped the cap onto the ink well and put it into their bag as well, along with a few empty scrolls.

“Alright, lets go.” They said turning back around.

"Follow me!" She smiled, walking out and taking off towards the Silkwing Kingdom

1 minute ago, Greenza said:

"Follow me!" She smiled, walking out and taking off towards the Silkwing Kingdom

The two others followed you, Atlas was kinda lagging behind..

7 minutes ago, Greenza said:

"You suuuuuurrrreeee?" She slightly bumped into him jokingly.

He stuck his tongue out at you playfully.

“It’s just.. you seemed a little too friendly with Jade.. and maybe I got a little jealous...” he mumbled

”If you’re worried about me ruining your relationship I was cursed with not being able to love a long time ago by the faux queen’s own personal animus.” Jade said in front of the both of you.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

He stuck his tongue out at you playfully.

“It’s just.. you seemed a little too friendly with Jade.. and maybe I got a little jealous...” he mumbled

”If you’re worried about me ruining your relationship I was cursed with not being able to love a long time ago by the faux queen’s own personal animus.” Jade said in front of the both of you.

O^o

On 8/26/2021 at 9:20 PM, Greenza said:

"Exactly what I was thinking...." O^o

(Off to bed I go irl, just wanted to let u know :>>)

“well Uhm, never mind then.” Atlas chuckled.

1 minute ago, Greenza said:

She giggled a bit, too, pulling ahead once again towards the silkwing kingdom. 

They continued to follow you.

Your kingdom came into view.