Stray Fawn Community

Another Day ~ [A Niche Story]

Pancake

[I haven’t done this yet so don’t scream at me.

H E R E W E G O -]
“Morning Kenuri.” 
Senora Said To Her Mate, Blinking sleepily.

“Goodmorning.”

He smiled at her, Rubbing her head with his Velvet paw, she smiled and closed her eyes again before Standing up and Slicing the tall Grass with her sharp claw. It fell to the ground and she picked it up to use for a nest sooner or later.

Kenuri Grabbed a bundle of grass and Pulled it from the Ground, Placing it in the Pile Near Senora, He then Jumped up onto a Stagmole Hole, there was another Hole And A Berry Bush next to him, a good food source for a little before they inevitably moved somewhere else. He Took a Berry and picked it, then another, and another.

Senora Climbed onto the other stagmole hole and walked further into the grass, Finding another Berry Bush, Kenuri following close behind, they both picked berries for a while Until they decided to move further out into the grass. They found a nest.

~-~
And on a rainy day... A child Is born.

Senora and Kenuri are now proud parents.

(yes bad quality picture I’m sorry)

image.thumb.jpg.2f1d544e883df60b69afcd0a4ed334d5.jpg

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

[I haven’t done this yet so don’t scream at me.

H E R E W E G O -]
“Morning Kenuri.” 
Senora Said To Her Mate, Blinking sleepily.

“Goodmorning.”

He smiled at her, Rubbing her head with his Velvet paw, she smiled and closed her eyes again before Standing up and Slicing the tall Grass with her sharp claw. It fell to the ground and she picked it up to use for a nest sooner or later.

Kenuri Grabbed a bundle of grass and Pulled it from the Ground, Placing it in the Pile Near Senora, He then Jumped up onto a Stagmole Hole, there was another Hole And A Berry Bush next to him, a good food source for a little before they inevitably moved somewhere else. He Took a Berry and picked it, then another, and another.

Senora Climbed onto the other stagmole hole and walked further into the grass, Finding another Berry Bush, Kenuri following close behind, they both picked berries for a while Until they decided to move further out into the grass. They found a nest.

~-~
And on a rainy day... A child Is born.

Senora and Kenuri are now proud parents.

(yes bad quality picture I’m sorry)

image.thumb.jpg.2f1d544e883df60b69afcd0a4ed334d5.jpg

this is already amazing for a first time

Just now, Water bottle said:

just go to sandbox, make a really buff tribe and kill everything in sight.

I dont want to just be the predator

thats boring

i wanna be the hunter and the hunted :P

• Paw up 1