Stray Fawn Community

This made me cry

Broken

So, I was working on a Warriors AU where Mapleshade’s kits survive the river, but she dies instead. And I was drawing the concept art for the characters and had an idea for what would happen in the prologue. As I was writing it made me cry, and I usually never cry. It’s not the best writing because I was trying to write quickly. I’m obviously going to add more before and after this and add more details. I just wrote it so I didn’t forget. Anyways, here it is-

Patchkit awoke on the shore of the river. He lifted his head up and looked around. “Mama?” He whispered, slowly getting up. He looked around the clearing again. “Mama?” He called once more. He stumbled around, his fur wet from the river. “Mama! Where are you!” He began running, looking for his mother. He saw a large shape in the distance lying in the sand. “Mama!” He yelled, running happily towards her. He pressed his nose into her cold, wet fur. “Mama, wake up.” He said, pushing her with his nose. “Mama?” He asked quietly. He laid beside her. He could tell she was cold. “Mama, please wake up.” He rubs his muzzle into her fur. “Mama? Come on. I’m keeping you warm, just like I said I would. Why aren’t you waking up?” He began crying. “Y-you said you would stay with me forever and ever. Please wake up.” He put his face in her soaked fur, crying into it. “Mama.” He choked out. 

• Sad 5

9 minutes ago, Broken said:

So, I was working on a Warriors AU where Mapleshade’s kits survive the river, but she dies instead. And I was drawing the concept art for the characters and had an idea for what would happen in the prologue. As I was writing it made me cry, and I usually never cry. It’s not the best writing because I was trying to write quickly. I’m obviously going to add more before and after this and add more details. I just wrote it so I didn’t forget. Anyways, here it is-

Patchkit awoke on the shore of the river. He lifted his head up and looked around. “Mama?” He whispered, slowly getting up. He looked around the clearing again. “Mama?” He called once more. He stumbled around, his fur wet from the river. “Mama! Where are you!” He began running, looking for his mother. He saw a large shape in the distance lying in the sand. “Mama!” He yelled, running happily towards her. He pressed his nose into her cold, wet fur. “Mama, wake up.” He said, pushing her with his nose. “Mama?” He asked quietly. He laid beside her. He could tell she was cold. “Mama, please wake up.” He rubs his muzzle into her fur. “Mama? Come on. I’m keeping you warm, just like I said I would. Why aren’t you waking up?” He began crying. “Y-you said you would stay with me forever and ever. Please wake up.” He put his face in her soaked fur, crying into it. “Mama.” He choked out. 

*sadness noise*