Stray Fawn Community

The Kingdom of ______

CloudNymphKOTLC

You begin with two starter nichlings, the king and queen. They choose a area for a nest. Basiclly, each king/queen for the generation can choose to make a law of take away a law. Laws can be about breeding, food, exploration, etc. Basiclly you want to eventually have a bunch of sub villages and clans. You also can have other groups that are outside of the kingdoms laws, but thats not exactly as important.  The rules are have one royal secret such as hemophila or short sight. Something that is not visable, but still is there. The other rule is just, grab a big island to start on.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Quick addition! If you need to move islands, it is because a great calamity has struck. Something like starvation or plauge kills most of your members, etc. If this happens, you choose a group of survivors to move on to another island. One/Two of these survivors is part of the new royal line. If part of your royal line survives, then they can also lead the survivors to safety. If you run out of room on your island, bad luck. You can't move islands until at least ten of your nichlings are either taking a lot of damage or dying. If you want to make this challenge extra tricky, play with your damage multipliers!

On 9/13/2020 at 11:05 AM, CloudNymphKOTLC said:

You begin with two starter nichlings, the king and queen. They choose a area for a nest. Basiclly, each king/queen for the generation can choose to make a law of take away a law. Laws can be about breeding, food, exploration, etc. Basiclly you want to eventually have a bunch of sub villages and clans. You also can have other groups that are outside of the kingdoms laws, but thats not exactly as important.  The rules are have one royal secret such as hemophila or short sight. Something that is not visable, but still is there. The other rule is just, grab a big island to start on.

So like you have them have short sided eyes or something? Oooh that would be so interesting, like put blind eyes in the mutation menu or breed with a rogue. This reminds me of what Jessimew did, with the bluebird leaders in Adams quest. This sounds so fun!

Quick addition! If you need to move islands, it is because a great calamity has struck. Something like starvation or plauge kills most of your members, etc. If this happens, you choose a group of survivors to move on to another island. One/Two of these survivors is part of the new royal line. If part of your royal line survives, then they can also lead the survivors to safety. If you run out of room on your island, bad luck. You can't move islands until at least ten of your nichlings are either taking a lot of damage or dying. If you want to make this challenge extra tricky, play with your damage multipliers!

1 minute ago, Snowleopard0 said:

So like you have them have short sided eyes or something? Oooh that would be so interesting, like put blind eyes in the mutation menu or breed with a rogue. This reminds me of what Jessimew did, with the bluebird leaders in Adams quest. This sounds so fun!

Mhm! I just think a "royal secret" adds drama lol. Mine is bad eyesight cuz both my starters died after having one kid and i had to breed him with rouges lol

• Like 1

• 10 months later...