Stray Fawn Community

Among Us Stories

Broken

• 2 weeks later...

the longest and worst round i have ever played which happened like an hour ago:

someone calls a meeting, i don't remember who though. yellow says that black killed on cams, blue accuses yellow of venting, white says it's them and yellow. yellow gets ejected. next meeting i say to vote black and kick white but it tied. next meeting i say the same thing and black says it's them and green, but this time white is ejected because apparently these people don't know the difference between kick and vote. next meeting black is ejected. after that pink used both their buttons to accuse green because they were "going to kill them" even though that's not enough proof plus we were on 4 so both times i skipped and it tied. both times it tied. then i decided to follow green. i did scan while green stood at inspect sample for too long, went to reactor and green faked the task that doesn't exist. i finished all my tasks and the round drew out for a painfully long time. for a while blue and pink were following me but i lost them because tbh at this point i was just trying to let green win. green finally killed me outside admin and stood on my body trying to hide it for a few minutes until blue finally came and reported it. i think green went afk because they didn't say anything or vote. blue and red voted green and then we won

btw blue said yellow vented because they were in a gang of 4 people all called "Security (number)" and yellow named themselves Security 5 trying to join them and apparently blue didn't like that

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

throwback to that time pink (or yellow i don't remember) who is apparently a 13 year old making 6 figure ("how?" i ask. "can't remember let me find the papers" he says) would not stop harassing me saying that i want him to be my boyfriend after i clearly said no i absolutely do not want you to be my boyfriend so many times

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2020 at 10:30 AM, cookie bc trucies said:

I made a friend, my ingame name is cookie and someone called milk joined. most iconic duo of all time. then someone called strawberry joined and we became strawberry milk and cookie. most iconic trio of all time. then we played like 2 rounds together before milk got dc'd, but they came back, but shortly after that they left again and never came back, so now we're just strawberry cookie. the room closed due to inactivity BUT I managed to get strawberry's discord so we played some more

we're playing more later tonight too.. I wonder if I could get a whole lobby on here ?? hmm

little did you know you would never speak to them again after a few weeks

On 11/9/2020 at 9:15 PM, cookie bc trucies said:

so I finished my tasks and I was speaking with the canisters. they told me it was green, and I was going to say it next meeting... then green killed me

the canisters never lie

On 11/9/2020 at 9:20 PM, cookie bc trucies said:

THE CANISTERS NEVER LIE. THEY TOKD ME IT WAS LIME. AND LIKEME KILLED ME

OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THIS I WASNT MAKING IT UP THE CANISTERS REALLY DO NEVER LIE

On 11/10/2020 at 2:45 AM, cookie bc trucies said:

so we started with 8 for some reason and I got impostor with pink. I started faking somr tasks and I was too nervous to get any kills for some reason like the entire game. and yellow and pink are apparently friends. nobody died yet so yellow called a meeting and convinced everyone it's pink because apparently they don't kill when they're impostor. so like I'm not gonna win this so I just call lights and kill someone and try to frame yellow but of course it doesn't work and I get ejected. but first I yell at pink like bro just play the role the game gives you it's not that hard

you are literally not killing anyone either you cant yell at pink for not killing?????? god why was i like this

On 11/27/2020 at 9:04 PM, cookie bc trucies said:

theres one more that id like to include but it is not ok to share here and it loses the Haha Funni if i try to make it

is it pincers great insult