Stray Fawn Community

A Griffin's Story/Life

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"an I feel like Ocean was just a horrible leader, and I was her daughter, would that make me as bad as her?! What ha-" she was off the subject of sneaking out, and on the subject "will I turn out like my mother?!"

“Listen, you won’t end up like her.” He told her.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

“Listen, you won’t end up like her.” He told her.

She didn't hear you: "What if she comes after me?! What if I turn out like her?! What would happen? I mean.. I don't want anything to happen to me, or you!" she was talking to fast to know what she was saying: "I love you too much!" she gasped, realizing what she had just said, "I- mean.. uh.. I'm sorry!" she ran out of the cave with Jewel still around her neck, she ran off into the forest, soon disappearing..

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She didn't hear you: "What if she comes after me?! What if I turn out like her?! What would happen? I mean.. I don't want anything to happen to me, or you!" she was talking to fast to know what she was saying: "I love you too much!" she gasped, realizing what she had just said, "I- mean.. uh.. I'm sorry!" she ran out of the cave with Jewel still around her neck, she ran off into the forest, soon disappearing..

He blushed and looked to the side.