Stray Fawn Community

War Of Two (clan cat rp/sim)

Andreas aka Mothpool

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

She thought for a second If I go with Sheep, would I be able to do whatever I wanted? Strawberry didn't let me follow.. so.. she nodded, ready to go with Sheep

Sheep smiled this is the start of something great! "C,mon then" suddenly a red she-cat padded over to Sheep " is this a prisoner?" She looked down at you "no! Of course not she's our new daughter!" Sheep meowed back "oh, I see" she sounded like she was plotting something...

-TYO

1 minute ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

Sheep smiled this is the start of something great! "C,mon then" suddenly a red she-cat padded over to Sheep " is this a prisoner?" She looked down at you "no! Of course not she's our new daughter!" Sheep meowed back "oh, I see" she sounded like she was plotting something...

-TYO

(This will be my last one for tonight, But I will be on sometime tomorrow!)

She looked at the new cat with suspicion, and silently hissed, loud enough for only the she-cat to hear

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

"Why do you even want to live with these fools! All they want to do is get you to join them then they'll kill you!" He growled but he was more angry at Sheep than at you

-TYO

She looked at him with a glint in her eyes: "How do you know..?" she said, clawing him on one of his sides, reaching for his ear

9 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

She looked at him with a glint in her eyes: "How do you know..?" she said, clawing him on one of his sides, reaching for his ear

" Sheep is my brother... You had a sister but he killed her because he thought she was one of the prophecy cats, and he probably think's you are too..." Meowed Thunder before shaking you off

-TYO

4 minutes ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

" Sheep is my brother... You had a sister but he killed her because he thought she was one of the prophecy cats, and he probably think's you are too..." Meowed Thunder before shaking you off

-TYO

She stopped, trying to prosses this new information: "What prophecy..?"

1 minute ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

"Well our medicine cat Bat knows everything about the prophecy, so I just asked him..." He meowed "well I don't want to kill your daughter she seems fine with the war!" Hissed Sheep

"You don't know what I think!" Lunar said, pouncing on Sheep's back, and digging her claws into his skin, trying not to fall off

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"You don't know what I think!" Lunar said, pouncing on Sheep's back, and digging her claws into his skin, trying not to fall off

"But you joined the one who started the war...Me!" He meowed starting to get angry before fighting back against you it was like he was... Trying to kill you?

-fight back

-run

-TYO