Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit looked at the strange posture, it didn't look threatening...but she'd rather avoid this cat. She took a step out of the den, trying to slink past him.

The tom, Wasppaw, didn't move until you had passed by him, only then did he stand and walk away.

Sweetkit was quiet.

"Mistykit? What are you doing outside the nursery..?" a new cat asked you, approaching

15 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The tom, Wasppaw, didn't move until you had passed by him, only then did he stand and walk away.

Sweetkit was quiet.

"Mistykit? What are you doing outside the nursery..?" a new cat asked you, approaching

Mistykit jumped back, who was this? And was she doing something wrong?

On 4/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, __________________________ said:

"You're not four moons old yet!" the cat purred, amused

"Mistykit's out of the den?" you heard your mother approaching from behind

"I....I just wanted to explore, with Sweetkit!" mewed Misty nervously.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 1:46 PM, Chiyanna said:

"I....I just wanted to explore, with Sweetkit!" mewed Misty nervously.

"Well, in that case, why don't you go see the elders? They might have stories to share," Your mother suggested

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Is this discontinued?)

No, sorry! I didn't notice the notification

• Like 1

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, in that case, why don't you go see the elders? They might have stories to share," Your mother suggested

No, sorry! I didn't notice the notification

"The elders?" asked Mistykit nervously.

41 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"The elders?" asked Mistykit nervously.

"Yes, the elders." Your mother said, "Silverpelt, could you show them to the Elders Den?" She asked the other she-cat

"Of course, Blindstar." The she-cat, apparently Silverpelt, dipped her head to Blindstar, before turning to you, "Follow me, kits!" She said, trotting off towards a fallen tree, with two elderly cats laying outside it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Yes, the elders." Your mother said, "Silverpelt, could you show them to the Elders Den?" She asked the other she-cat

"Of course, Blindstar." The she-cat, apparently Silverpelt, dipped her head to Blindstar, before turning to you, "Follow me, kits!" She said, trotting off towards a fallen tree, with two elderly cats laying outside it.

Mistykit stood there a minute, unsure, she looked back at Sweetkit.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, __________________________ said:

The she-cat stopped and turned, "Well, I don't see a problem with that." She said, "Blindstar?"

"Fine. Just be careful," Blindstar said, partly approvingly

"Love you, momma," Mistykit said, rubbing on her leg. I want to stay with her, why can't I? But I told Sweetkit we'd explore...and I do want to. She turned to look at Sweetkit.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:22 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Love you, momma," Mistykit said, rubbing on her leg. I want to stay with her, why can't I? But I told Sweetkit we'd explore...and I do want to. She turned to look at Sweetkit.

Sweetkit looked exited.

"I love you more, sweetheart.." Your mother replied, giving you a lick on your head before trotting off with the she-cat.

Sweetkit spoke, "Where do we explore first?" Her voice was barely more than a whisper.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 6:39 AM, __________________________ said:

Sweetkit looked exited.

"I love you more, sweetheart.." Your mother replied, giving you a kick on your head before trotting off with the she-cat.

Seeetkit spoke, "Where do we explore first?" Her voice was barely more than a whisper.

"Um..." Mistykit looked around camp.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 8:56 AM, __________________________ said:

You saw a shrub with a barely visible entrance, and a tall tree with a hole in it.

A little bit away from that was a small, hollowed out area, but you couldn't see past that.

"Let's go look at that," Mistykit pointed to the tree. It's tall!