Stray Fawn Community

warrior code ideas

Sky

I need ideas for an interesting warrior code. important thing is there's 2 clans, they hate eachother, they only work together in the sense that they have the same starclan (though it's also kind of divided, maybe not as much) and the same code and if there's a threat that could take both of them down they'll try and stop it together. there's a lot of murder at their borders. 

can't give any more context because it could possibly be spoilers. anyways I need ideas for an interesting (and largely unique from the canon clans') warrior code for these clans to share, I can't think of any : ( thanks!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sky said:

need ideas for an interesting warrior code. important thing is there's 2 clans, they hate eachother, they only work together in the sense that they have the same starclan (though it's also kind of divided, maybe not as much) and the same code and if there's a threat that could take both of them down they'll try and stop it together. there's a lot of murder at their borders. 

can't give any more context because it could possibly be spoilers. anyways I need ideas for an interesting (and largely unique from the canon clans') warrior code for these clans to share, I can't think of any : ( thanks!!

Can you give me the clan ranks and names? Without that, I won’t be able to make a code.

1 minute ago, Cookboi said:

Can you give me the clan ranks and names? Without that, I won’t be able to make a code.

names and ranks are all standard. can't give you all the names but some examples are Minthare, Cloudfoot, and Badgercloud (some canon names are really weird, I ain't going that route lol). I haven't made the other Clan yet (for the most part) but the main clan has (at the beginning/near the beginning of the story) 1 leader, 1 deputy, 2 medicine cats, 13 warriors, 4 apprentices, 7 kits (3 litters--3 queens), and 2 elders. 

anyways, out of the official warrior code, the ones I almost definitely want to keep (with some edits in certain places possibly) are: #2 (enforced with murder lol), #3, #5, #8, #9, and #13. #10, #12, #15 and #16 can all be abolished (though there will be some sort of gathering taking place every once in a while, possibly just between leaders or something).

sorry this is a lot of info and numbers lol. you don't need to write out a whole code just for me, just some ideas is great : )