Stray Fawn Community

[Rhyme Or Reason] A Wof Sim/Rp Remake

MATTRESS

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He just kept being a n g y

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

She shook her head.

"I have an idea, can everyone grab a bone? Maybe we can create a lever to push the door out of place.
And we can leave."
They found the largest bone from the pile, and stroked it, almost as if he was soothing it.

1 minute ago, da1sy said:

"I have an idea, can everyone grab a bone? Maybe we can create a lever to push the door out of place.
And we can leave."
They found the largest bone from the pile, and stroked it, almost as if he was soothing it.

n o

a n g y 

16 minutes ago, da1sy said:

And we can leave."

She grabbed a bone too.

9 minutes ago, da1sy said:

"You want to see you family, right? Please just try."
They adjusted their cloak, and for the first time, looked him directly in the eye for a long time, pleading.

He did...

But he didn't like this dragon

but he wanted to see his family...

He nodded a bit and got up, grabbing bones.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He did...

But he didn't like this dragon

but he wanted to see his family...

He nodded a bit and got up, grabbing bones.

4 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

She grabbed a bone too.

"Now, let's go." They whispered softly as they crossed the tunnels, listening for the bigger dragons, and managed to cross the tunnels without detection. Now to put the bone in the correct spot. It took a bit of effort, but they managed to get his bone in a position where it might be able to push away the door, if applied enough pressure.
And if it didn't break.
Now to wait for the others.

7 minutes ago, da1sy said:

"Now, let's go." They whispered softly as they crossed the tunnels, listening for the bigger dragons, and managed to cross the tunnels without detection. Now to put the bone in the correct spot. It took a bit of effort, but they managed to get his bone in a position where it might be able to push away the door, if applied enough pressure.
And if it didn't break.

He did the same. But it was a bit hard for a bright red and white dragonet to be stealthy

57 minutes ago, da1sy said:

And if it didn't break.

She did the same.

15 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

She did the same.

1 hour ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He did the same. But it was a bit hard for a bright red and white dragonet to be stealthy

"Okay. Now, when I say 3, everyone needs to put as much pressure as they can on their bone. If we do this correctly, the bone will act as a lever and provide enough force to move the stone, giving us a chance to escape."
They gestured to the bones and door on cue, and prepared to attempt the plan.
"If we manage to escape, they'll notice soon. If I were you dragons, I would try to do something so they loose your scent, like rolling in mud or swimming through water."
They shifted his weight, and put his talons on his bone.
"1... 2..."
"3."
@Polly

47 minutes ago, da1sy said:

"Okay. Now, when I say 3, everyone needs to put as much pressure as they can on their bone. If we do this correctly, the bone will act as a lever and provide enough force to move the stone, giving us a chance to escape."
"If we manage to escape, they'll notice soon. If I were you dragons, I would try to do something so they loose your scent, like rolling in mud or swimming through water."
"1... 2..."
"3."
@Polly

He pushed down on it at the same time as the other dragonet.

50 minutes ago, da1sy said:

"1... 2..."
"3."
@Polly

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He pushed down on it at the same time as the other dragonet.

The bones shattered, throwing bone pieces all over you..

The rock didn't move, at all.

"OH NO, YOU ARE NOT RUNNING TODAY, OR EVER."

The nightwing walked over and grabbed you all,  shoving you into a room with a few blankets and pillows for each of you.

in the middle of the room was a lantern lit by fire, a small note telling you how to use it. 

There was two bowls by the lantern, one with meat and another with fruit.

The nightwing locked the door, which you saw had about 5 locks on it.

Just now, Polly said:

The nightwing walked over and grabbed you all,  shoving you into a room with a few blankets and pillows for each of you.

in the middle of the room was a lantern lit by fire, a small note telling you how to use it. 

He started to tear up.

He started to cry again. This was, again, WAY too much or him...

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He started to tear up.

He started to cry again. This was, again, WAY too much or him...

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

They didn't react to the bones shattering, but did flinch at the sound of the Nightwing screaming at them, and was pushed into the cell with the others.
Then they crouched in a corner, surveying the room with a blank expression, tail twitching and candlelight flickering in their eyes.
"..."
However, instead of curling up on one of the blankets, he approached the crying dragonet, threw their blanket over him, and went back to the corner to sleep.

1 minute ago, da1sy said:

They didn't react to the bones shattering, but did flinch at the sound of the Nightwing screaming at them, and was pushed into the cell with the others.
Then they crouched in a corner, surveying the room with a blank expression, tail twitching and candlelight flickering in their eyes.
"..."
However, instead of curling up on one of the blankets, he approached the crying dragonet, threw their blanket over him, and went back to the corner to sleep.

This time he kind of enjoyed the blanket. He curled up with it like a hatchling to make himself feel better.

1 hour ago, Polly said:

She cursed and simply laid on her back, arms sprawled out.