Stray Fawn Community

Rain Drops - [A Warriors Sim/RP] {CLOSED}

Pancake

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(Timeskip or do u have something planned?

(I have.. a few things planned.)

PetalStrike walked over slowly.

”Hey there Kiddos.” She said with less piazza than last time you had talked to here, which had been.. quite a while now if you were being honest.

Just now, Pancrack said:

(I have.. a few things planned.)

PetalStrike walked over slowly.

”Hey there Kiddos.” She said with less piazza than last time you had talked to here, which had been.. quite a while now if you were being honest.

"You don't seem like yourself, are you ok?"

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"You don't seem like yourself, are you ok?"

“Yeah-“ She was interrupted by a cough and then another.

”I’m alright.” She said after clearing her throat. “Just old Breathing Problems, Y’know, old lady stuff.” She smiled weakly.

5 hours ago, Pancrack said:

“Yeah-“ She was interrupted by a cough and then another.

”I’m alright.” She said after clearing her throat. “Just old Breathing Problems, Y’know, old lady stuff.” She smiled weakly.

"You're still good!" He mewed happily 

4 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"You're still good!" He mewed happily 

“That’s right! I came over here to alert you, I have a new story to tell, come to the log if you want to hear it.” She smiled, walking back over into her log.

3 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“That’s right! I came over here to alert you, I have a new story to tell, come to the log if you want to hear it.” She smiled, walking back over into her log.

"C'mon lets go!" He mewed happily, jumping up and running over.

35 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"C'mon lets go!" He mewed happily, jumping up and running over.

Moss and Poppy followed.

”Welcome! You want to hear the story?” PetalStrike asked as you laid down near her.

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He nodded.

“Okay, Ahem.”

“The day the stars fell was the day we began to believe in MoonClan, our gods and ancestors. MoonClan gives us a sign they’re still there every few moons and This is how, they make a few of the stars fall and are rumored to land somewhere on this land we stand on.” She told.

”WOAH! Really?” Poppy asked. PetalStrike chuckled at his excitement and nodded. ”thats so cool..” He Said under his breath.

4 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“Okay, Ahem.”

“The day the stars fell was the day we began to believe in MoonClan, our gods and ancestors. MoonClan gives us a sign they’re still there every few moons and This is how, they make a few of the stars fall and are rumored to land somewhere on this land we stand on.” She told.

”WOAH! Really?” Poppy asked. PetalStrike chuckled at his excitement and nodded. ”thats so cool..” He Said under his breath.

He gasped in delight.

20 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He gasped in delight.

“It’s almost time for the Star fall.” PetalStrike said, looking up through a hole in the wood.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

:DDDD

"Thanks for the story byeeee!" He said happily, bounding out.

“Bye..” Petal said as you and the other kits left.

it was getting dark and most of the clan was near the exit of camp, Moss and Poppy ran towards the crowd.

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He did the same.

They weaved towards the front and you followed.

“Now we won’t get into any fights or conflicts at the Star Fall, We shall respect Moonclan’s Presence and we shall not interact with any other clan.” Larchstar Said, Her words e going across the entire camp.

39 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

They weaved towards the front and you followed.

“Now we won’t get into any fights or conflicts at the Star Fall, We shall respect Moonclan’s Presence and we shall not interact with any other clan.” Larchstar Said, Her words e going across the entire camp.

He listened.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He listened.

“Now Everyone follow me and HareCrash.” LarchStar said, walking out of camp, The crowd following.