Stray Fawn Community

Oc 'adoption center'

GreenTheGreat

Ok so 

Not an rp

Just give ocs you would like other to use, set ovs up for trade so you could get a better oc, or just look for a free oc to adopt!

The ocs must have been used before! (This is ignored if the oc has a VERY in-depth backstory!)

Free

Oc Name: Ocean

Owner name: @Polly, The Squirrel Queen

Oc gender/pronouns: She/her

Oc looks/picture:

she's super old so her pictures look super weird lol 

anyone who adopts her can change her looks or personality, just not the name or anything else

keep the scarf as well please lol, it's up to the person who adopts though

image.png.f67f7c1762e4c67bd8d152730c858d15.png

image.png.b5cd8d8219ca2e737ab1e54a3dc815f9.png

(ignore squirrel in the corner) 

Oc personality: uhh i really don't remember, anyone who adopts her can choose

Oc backstory:

don't  remember 

Places oc was used: two old yt animated series, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wel-oBMaTzI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=789DcJKXT78

Tradeable

Form

Oc Name:

Owner name: (to @)

Oc gender/pronouns:

Oc looks/picture:

Oc personality: 

Oc backstory:

Places oc was used: (link or specific instructions on how to get to where it was used)

Other:

Tradeable or free:

I will update tomorrow when I am home

*deep inhale*
Oc Name: Wick (Her real Name is Allison, but of course she doesn’t remember that)

Owner name: @Pancrack

Oc gender/pronouns: She/They

Oc looks/picture: A ghost with a wick sticking out of her head, that is of course smoldering, She has the texture of cold melted candle wax If you touch her, she doesn’t have pupils and The white of her eyes are much darker than usual and her resting face is deeply unimpressed, When she gets mad the flame on the wick gets more intense

Oc personality: the most chaotic little sh— you could imagine, usually grumpy but finds joy in annoying and scaring people, Loses her temper very easily, (Basically Just Vaggie from Hazbin Hotel but a lot meaner)

Oc backstory: She didn’t have a great childhood and didn’t like her life all around, she developed sm0king problems as she got older but she did find a love, which of course didn’t last long, after a while she just kinda realized she didn’t love him anymore and so, like any logical human being stayed quiet about it, up until her end, when she finally came out about not liking him anymore he got mad and demanded she keep loving him, she of course rejected and then ran home, so in his blind rage her ex went over to her house and burnt it down with her inside and she died from being burnt alive, pretty gruesome death if you ask me, but anyways she’s in purgatory now and randomly makes candles light or go out for fun, along with the occasional accidental arson.

Places oc was used: I havent used them because there hasn’t been any ghost things to join yet 😔

Other: They like flicking candle embers everywhere (mostly at people) which usually results in fire, she exhales smoke, they can’t blush, when she gets scared she hisses like a cat and her wax spikes up and she has to smooth it manually, Asexual, VERY Chaotic Neutral,  if you get water on them they will KILL you, her ‘skin’ is a very light cyan, she drips her wax onto the floor but it disappears after a while, TS: Candle Queen/My Ordinary Life/Breezeblocks x Take a Slice,

Tradeable or free: Tradable but somewhat expensive because I love this character

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

I have a few others that I haven’t gotten to use but I don’t really like them so they can be free

but I’m not sure if that would be ok

if you don't like em you can totally make em free :DD

30 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

*deep inhale*
Oc Name: Wick (Her real Name is Allison, but of course she doesn’t remember that)

Owner name: @Pancrack

Oc gender/pronouns: She/They

Oc looks/picture: A ghost with a wick sticking out of her head, that is of course smoldering, She has the texture of cold melted candle wax If you touch her, she doesn’t have pupils and The white of her eyes are much darker than usual and her resting face is deeply unimpressed, When she gets mad the flame on the wick gets more intense

Oc personality: the most chaotic little sh— you could imagine, usually grumpy but finds joy in annoying and scaring people, Loses her temper very easily, (Basically Just Vaggie from Hazbin Hotel but a lot meaner)

Oc backstory: She didn’t have a great childhood and didn’t like her life all around, she developed sm0king problems as she got older but she did find a love, which of course didn’t last long, after a while she just kinda realized she didn’t love him anymore and so, like any logical human being stayed quiet about it, up until her end, when she finally came out about not liking him anymore he got mad and demanded she keep loving him, she of course rejected and then ran home, so in his blind rage her ex went over to her house and burnt it down with her inside and she died from being burnt alive, pretty gruesome death if you ask me, but anyways she’s in purgatory now and randomly makes candles light or go out for fun, along with the occasional accidental arson.

Places oc was used: I havent used them because there hasn’t been any ghost things to join yet 😔

Other: They like flicking candle embers everywhere (mostly at people) which usually results in fire, she exhales smoke, they can’t blush, when she gets scared she hisses like a cat and her wax spikes up and she has to smooth it manually, Asexual, VERY Chaotic Neutral,  if you get water on them they will KILL you, her ‘skin’ is a very light cyan, she drips her wax onto the floor but it disappears after a while, TS: Candle Queen/My Ordinary Life/Breezeblocks x Take a Slice,

Tradeable or free: Tradable but somewhat expensive because I love this character

If someone gets her can I still use them?

12 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

nope, it's basically giving oc's

but you can take them out at any time!

So if someone takes them I can’t get them back?

16 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

So if someone takes them I can’t get them back?

i think no one would care if you changed your mind at the last second :) 

• Paw up 1

Oc Name: Ocean

Owner name: @Polly, The Squirrel Queen

Oc gender/pronouns: She/her

Oc looks/picture:

she's super old so her pictures look super weird lol 

anyone who adopts her can change her looks or personality, just not the name or anything else

keep the scarf as well please lol, it's up to the person who adopts though

image.png.f67f7c1762e4c67bd8d152730c858d15.png

image.png.b5cd8d8219ca2e737ab1e54a3dc815f9.png

(ignore squirrel in the corner) 

Oc personality: uhh i really don't remember, anyone who adopts her can choose

Oc backstory:

don't  remember 

Places oc was used: two old yt animated series, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wel-oBMaTzI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=789DcJKXT78

Other: 

Tradeable or free: Free

• 2 months later...