Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

'Falling leaves' a warriors sim rp (OPEN FOREVER)


InTheHeights111
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch trotted over, dropping the rabbit onto the pile.

 

Rainkit stood up, trying his best to go to the den entrance.

Bloodface walked over to the deputy and exchanged a few words with him.  

 

Hailkit mewed, "They won't let us go out yet to the clan's camp yet" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Bloodface walked over to the deputy and exchanged a few words with him.  

 

Hailkit mewed, "They won't let us go out yet to the clan's camp yet" 

Opalfinch trotted towards the camp entrance, hoping for some time to herself.

 

Rainkit frowned, looking out of the den entrance to try and see if anything exciting is happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch trotted towards the camp entrance, hoping for some time to herself.

 

Rainkit frowned, looking out of the den entrance to try and see if anything exciting is happening.

You head towards the entrance and hear yowling in the distance

 

You see cats sharing tongues 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

She pricked her ears and raced out of camp, stopping to taste the air for anything suspicious.

 

Rainkit yawned, bored. He went over to Hailkit. "What do you wanna do?"

You near the border and see cats fighting, they smelled like Flightclan cats 

 

"Wanna play moss ball" she asked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

FlightClan? Opalfinch thought, confused as to who, and why, they were fighting.

 

"Sure!" Rainkit exclaimed

You stop as you see a scrawny leader fighting

 

The leader yowls, "Flightclan, Pull back!"

 

Hailkit brought out a ball that looked like a moss ball

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch crept into a nearby bush, straining to see who they were fighting.

 

Rainkit crouched low to the ground.

You could see another cat grinning evilly as the Flightclan cats ran away 

The leader said, "Nice one Savageclan. Well Done, Very Nicely, took care of one clan."

 

Hailkit batted the ball at Rainkit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

You could see another cat grinning evilly as the Flightclan cats ran away 

The leader said, "Nice one Savageclan. Well Done, Very Nicely, took care of one clan."

 

Hailkit batted the ball at Rainkit

SavageClan? Opalfinch thought. Who are these cats?  

She stepped out of her hiding place, determined to know who these cats are.

 

Rainkit jumped for the ball, tossing it back to Hailkit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

SavageClan? Opalfinch thought. Who are these cats?  

She stepped out of her hiding place, determined to know who these cats are.

 

Rainkit jumped for the ball, tossing it back to Hailkit.

"thanks, Tough" Another cat said 

 

hailkit tossed the ball back 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • InTheHeights111 changed the title to 'Falling leaves' a warriors sim rp
3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch looked around for a tree she could climb, to get a better look at these cats who call themselves 'SavageClan'

 

Rainkit lost track of the ball, instead thinking about the future might hold.

Tough sat down in Flightclan camp 

 

" "I may ask crashtail if I can be her apprentice" Hailkit mewed

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Tough sat down in Flightclan camp 

 

" "I may ask crashtail if I can be her apprentice" Hailkit mewed

 

Opalfinch decided to try and creep closer, half hoping to be seen, half hoping to not be seen.

 

"Hm?" The statement caught Rainkit by surprise. "Oh.. That's.. Great!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch decided to try and creep closer, half hoping to be seen, half hoping to not be seen.

 

"Hm?" The statement caught Rainkit by surprise. "Oh.. That's.. Great!"

Tough sniffed the air a bit, and nods at another cat, "you there, take the hunters out" he snarled

"ok, and plus my name is Shade", Shade said

 

hailkit nodded excitedly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Tough sniffed the air a bit, and nods at another cat, "you there, take the hunters out" he snarled

"ok, and plus my name is Shade", Shade said

 

hailkit nodded excitedly 

How does 'Tough' not know his own warrior's name? Opalfinch scolded silently

 

"I'm uh.. Happy for you," Rainkit didn't know what to say

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • InTheHeights111 changed the title to 'Falling leaves' a warriors sim rp (OPEN FOREVER)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...