Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW

MATTRESS

5 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

list of games i saw a bit of content for, played it and got  obsessed

-deltarune

-oneshot

-hopefully ill get night in the woods

It’s such a good game you can join my cult of Gregg (& Mae) obsessed idiots

1 hour ago, ralsei deltarune said:

my sleep scheduel is gone i wake up at 10 am now

over the summer my sleep schedule was complete chaos. id go to sleep at 2 in the morning and wake up at like 11:30 so then when i started school and had to go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6 my body was like "oh heck nah" and i was just exhausted all the time for like a week.

i would like you all to know that i blame that on everyone on this site for playing games with me at insane hours of the night in my timezone while they were just vibing at like 10 pm in their timezone. i hate you all /j /j

5 minutes ago, Christmas pepper said:

over the summer my sleep schedule was complete chaos. id go to sleep at 2 in the morning and wake up at like 11:30 so then when i started school and had to go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6 my body was like "oh heck nah" and i was just exhausted all the time for like a week.

i would like you all to know that i blame that on everyone on this site for playing games with me at insane hours of the night in my timezone while they were just vibing at like 10 pm in their timezone. i hate you all /j /j

i am not sorry /lh

hey you guys wanna play funne roblox cat warrior game

i am very bored and kind wanna rp

am i doing this to procrastinate planning mincraft lore that i really need to do and fixing my charaters pages? yes.