Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 12:57 PM, MAТТRESS said:

good news - one of my drawings got in the young artist segment of the yearbook!!!!!!

bad news - it's a redraw of the are you alright cover and thats a little embarrassing

good news - there's no credits next to the pictures so no one will know i drew it!!!!!!!!

bad news - everytime someone opens to that page i have the urge to say "i drew that!!!!!!!!" which completely blows my cover

good news - spreading lovejoy propaganda is always a good thing, so it's a win in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think about this every once in a while

On 6/13/2022 at 3:19 PM, MAТТRESS said:

LMAO THE FINAL GRADE CAME IN

image.png.6c582846fc1297108e1f16d39eb195e8.png

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is still so funny btw i was iconic for this

• Haha 1

i literally never post in here anymore guys what’s up how are we should i talk about my life more in here this is supposed to be a home thread after all

umm i’m taking my driving license test today i’m really nervous this is the second time i’m taking it cos i failed the first time but i have hope i won’t fail this time cos i think i know what i’m doing more this time around but even if i do fail i’ll just take it again like it’s not that big of a deal but i’m still freaking out so i’ll let you all know how that works out if i remember to 😁 aand i’m doing the musical for my school again it’s gonna be the last show i do cos i’m not gonna be in this school next year and i’m honestly really sad about it but life moves on i guess umm idk yeah that’s kinda all that’s going on with me right now thank you for coming to your pepper life recap hope you enjoyed 

On 6/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, MAТТRESS said:

SOBBINGGGG I JUST GOT PEER PRESSURED INTO SWEARING 😭😭😭😭

NOT SWEARING WAS LIKE MY ONLY PERSONALITY TRAIT WHAT DO I DO NOW 😭

you will recover 

1 hour ago, MAТТRESS said:

i literally never post in here anymore guys what’s up how are we should i talk about my life more in here this is supposed to be a home thread after all

umm i’m taking my driving license test today i’m really nervous this is the second time i’m taking it cos i failed the first time but i have hope i won’t fail this time cos i think i know what i’m doing more this time around but even if i do fail i’ll just take it again like it’s not that big of a deal but i’m still freaking out so i’ll let you all know how that works out if i remember to 😁 aand i’m doing the musical for my school again it’s gonna be the last show i do cos i’m not gonna be in this school next year and i’m honestly really sad about it but life moves on i guess umm idk yeah that’s kinda all that’s going on with me right now thank you for coming to your pepper life recap hope you enjoyed 

can you run over someone

1 hour ago, MAТТRESS said:

You got this I believe in you!!!! 👍👍👍👍

• Eek! 1

5 hours ago, MAТТRESS said:

i passed 🤯

• Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1

8 hours ago, MAТТRESS said:

you will recover 

when you swore for the first time i acutally was not ok