Age Settings:

Baby: 1

Child: 2

Teen: 3

Adult: 80

Pregnancy: 1

Turn Rogue Males off.

Start with 1 female & a male.

I'd recommend using a big island, so you can have more than 1 colony. 

Rules:

- Normally in the ant world, males die pretty soon after mating, so, once a female mates, kill off the male. Everytime you want your queen pregnant, type in the command "AddSatusEffect Pregnant". You may also keep the male around just to mate, but he is not allowed to do ANYTHING.

- When a baby is born, decide what role it is based on it's stats. ( All male workers will be alates; more on them later. But there are 3 roles females can be: Worker, Major, and alate. )

- Worker's primary job is to collect food and carve out a nest. They may help defend, but usually that is another ant's job.

- Major's job is to defend the colony. Have them patrol around your nest. They are the first to respond to any threat. 

- Alate's jobs are to start colonies. Every 25 days, have a nuptial flight, where all of the colonies male alates and female alates disperse to start their own colonies. 

- Once a worker/major reaches 30~ days old, kill her off.

- If two colonies meet, roll a generator between 1-10. 1-3 means they ignore each other. 4-9 means they have a war, and 10 means they join forces as a single colony. 

- If a alate doesn't find a mate in 10 days, kill them off, we'll assume they starved.

- For the most part, workers do all the work. But for the queen's first few babies, there's is nobody to help them raise the babies, so she'll do the work until she has 5~ workers.

- Though, for the most part, you'll want to randomly generate your worker's roles. BUT, if it is a situation like a starving colony, or a dangerous bearyena clan, then you may produce specific type of ants.

- All alates should start off with wings ( Do this with console commands ) but, when they start a colony, roll 1-10, and if it lands on 10, the queen gets to keep her wings.

Thats it for now! Let me know if you have some questions!

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, MistyHeart said:

Age Settings:

Baby: 1

Child: 2

Teen: 3

Adult: 80

Pregnancy: 1

Turn Rogue Males off.

Start with 1 female & a male.

I'd recommend using a big island, so you can have more than 1 colony. 

Rules:

- Normally in the ant world, males die pretty soon after mating, but since Niche does not allow females to give birth without a father, keep him around. He is not allowed to do anything besides mate.

- When a baby is born, decide what role it is based on it's stats. ( All male workers will be alates; more on them later. But there are 3 roles females can be: Worker, Major, and alate. )

- Worker's primary job is to collect food and carve out a nest. They may help defend, but usually that is another ant's job.

- Major's job is to defend the colony. Have them patrol around your nest. They are the first to respond to any threat. 

- Alate's jobs are to start colonies. Every 25 days, have a nuptial flight, where all of the colonies male alates and female alates disperse to start their own colonies. 

- Once a worker/major reaches 30~ days old, kill her off.

- If two colonies meet, roll a generator between 1-10. 1-3 means they ignore each other. 4-9 means they have a war, and 10 means they join forces as a single colony. 

Thats it for now! Let me know if you have some questions!

(u can actually have children without the father if that female has bred once using the power of commands!

addstatuseffect pregnant 

is the command. Usually it dont make the female's belly big but it does give her the pregnancy effect and cause her to have bb if in nest and that's all that matters.

ALSO

Never use it on a female who has never mated the child will be a demon which will break the game.

The game automatically uses the genes of the last male the female bred with so the children will have their father's genes even if he is dead.

31 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(u can actually have children without the father if that female has bred once using the power of commands!

addstatuseffect pregnant 

is the command. Usually it dont make the female's belly big but it does give her the pregnancy effect and cause her to have bb if in nest and that's all that matters.

ALSO

Never use it on a female who has never mated the child will be a demon which will break the game.

The game automatically uses the genes of the last male the female bred with so the children will have their father's genes even if he is dead.

ah ok! In that case, once a female breeds, kill off the male, unless, ofc, your too lazy to type in the command everyday haha

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

addstatuseffect pregnant 

ALSO

7 hours ago, MistyHeart said:

ah ok! In that case, once a female breeds, kill off the male, unless, ofc, your too lazy to type in the command everyday haha

I'm not sure if this method considers mutations. At least it didn't seem to when I did something similar

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Modeer said:

I'm not sure if this method considers mutations. At least it didn't seem to when I did something similar

(I wouldn't know cause I don't use mutations usually. But I guess whether u keep the male around depends on a couple factors then. 

Whether u can remember to type the command every day and whether you want/need to use mutations