Stray Fawn Community

[Adoptable] Cattails RP

lizardcake

1 minute ago, New Mod Eve said:

(In-game it's about 98%)

Velaryon flicked her tail in greeting before entering camp and searching for Alisa

You caught a glimpse of the blue-and-white cat.

'What are you looking for?' they asked.

Once inside, Velaryon shifted a bit before nuzzling Alisa (they're dating in-game, is this okay?)

Alisa sat on the ground, their ear twitched a bit. 'So, what do you want to talk about?'

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

Alisa sat on the ground, their ear twitched a bit. 'So, what do you want to talk about?'

"Well, I brought you a Conch i found on the beach." She picked it up from her inventory and placed it in front of her girlfriend "do you like it?" Velaryon tilted her head

"Well, I brought you a Conch i found on the beach." She picked it up from her inventory and placed it in front of her girlfriend "do you like it?" Velaryon tilted her head

'Oh my! How did you know?! Thanks! That reminds me, I brought along a trout and didn't know what to do with it. Here you go!' They smiled.

Just now, Lizardcake said:

'Oh my! How did you know?! Thanks! That reminds me, I brought along a trout and didn't know what to do with it. Here you go!' They smiled.

"I guess i just know you well!" She slid the trout into her inventory. She smiled back

2 minutes ago, New Mod Eve said:

"Mhhh.... Nope. See you next time?"

'See you! It's getting late, batter get back to your colony. Also, I've seen more trouts around here if you need them!' They tilted their head friendly

~~

1 more thing to do before end of day

4 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

'See you! It's getting late, batter get back to your colony. Also, I've seen more trouts around here if you need them!' They tilted their head friendly

~~

1 more thing to do before end of day

Velaryon ran back to the mountain colony