Stray Fawn Community

Vents

XxTheSnowfallSystemxX

Sometimes I wonder "What is my purpose of existing?" Heck, i am right now. Is it to teach others a lesson? To teach others to not get yourself caught up in bull crap? To not talk to people you don't know or to get attached to them? I lost contact with my online best friend! I have no way to speak to her! Now i'm just ticked off at the universe gosh darn it!!! What the heck do you want me to do, God???? Huh???!!! What do i have to do to get my friend back??

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Sometimes I wonder "What is my purpose of existing?" Heck, i am right now. Is it to teach others a lesson? To teach others to not get yourself caught up in bull crap? To not talk to people you don't know or to get attached to them? I lost contact with my online best friend! I have no way to speak to her! Now i'm just ticked off at the universe gosh darn it!!! What the heck do you want me to do, God???? Huh???!!! What do i have to do to get my friend back??

I've also lost many of my good online friends. I empathize with this.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Sometimes I wonder what the point of my existence is. I am right now. Is it to teach others a lesson?

its under the off topic area apparently but yea i dont mind

it's in forum games which is only for rps

2 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

I've also lost many of my good online friends. I empathize with this.

I lost everyone on discord but Snowy's the one i miss most and feel like i was the most important towards because i put most of my attention towards her because everyone in the main chat were the ones keeping her alive. I knew them for 2 years before my mom took my phone away for lying to her. (i told her I didnt have my phone with me in my bed even though i did, but i was comforting snowy because Cheeto [her demon; he has white eyes and is pretty much like a void from what she said he looked like] was roaming her house or sum)

• Like 2

Sometimes I feel like my only purpose is to entertain and have fun. And if I don't, then im a failure and that I didn't do what I was supposed to correctly..  although I have entertained many, and im a helpful person at heart, I tend to try and find something new to do and something new to tell people when there's nothing else to tell, so then I start making up lies and start telling stories( I'm writing a book rn)  and that leads to me laughing at things that are unfunny and then that makes me even more...awkward.  sometimes i pray to god that i wont wake up in the morning because my days can be so, so horrible that im afraid to even wake up and get out of bed.. heck, i dont think ill make it past 17.. although, i dont want to die because i dont even know if theres a consciousness after death..  i do want people to be happy around me, or even speak to me just so that i feel like someone out there loves me. im a hopeless case.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sometimes I feel like my only purpose is to entertain and have fun. And if I don't, then im a failure and that I didn't do what I was supposed to correctly..  although I have entertained many, and im a helpful person at heart, I tend to try and find something new to do and something new to tell people when there's nothing else to tell, so then I start making up lies and start telling stories( I'm writing a book rn)  and that leads to me laughing at things that are unfunny and then that makes me even more...awkward.  

...then I start feeling stupid when I actually say my feelings. 

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

...then I start feeling stupid when I actually say my feelings. 

It's not stupid, it's a part of being human. I know I can't really say I believe what I'm about to say, but I know it's true; If you want to be happy, you can't take the easy way out. There's going to be ups and downs... MANY downs.... But that doesn't mean life is all sad and depressing forever. Motivation will come and go and you just need to trudge through the mud for a while before you can feel really, truly happy.

...Though, that's what I tell myself so I stay alive. I'm having a decent day today, so I may or may not vent later.

(This goes to everyone reading:)

I just want everyone to be happy. And I'm here if you ever need to talk, because even if I don't understand completely, I'm very empathetic and I'll listen hard.

3 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

It's not stupid, it's a part of being human. I know I can't really say I believe what I'm about to say, but I know it's true; If you want to be happy, you can't take the easy way out. There's going to be ups and downs... MANY downs.... But that doesn't mean life is all sad and depressing forever. Motivation will come and go and you just need to trudge through the mud for a while before you can feel really, truly happy.

...Though, that's what I tell myself so I stay alive. I'm having a decent day today, so I may or may not vent later.

I just want everyone to be happy. And I'm here if you ever need to talk, because even if I don't understand completely, I'm very empathetic and I'll listen hard.

Ty and I'm sry i can't help bc i just don't know what to say..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Thanks

• Like 1

i feel like im a constant disappointment to everyone i know, hell, im barley able to make real life friends, and if i manage to- i feel like im a constant burden to their existence. i feel like nobody ever wants me around because im annoying as hell. nobody wants to read my entire paragraphs about me ranting about stuff i like, but im interested in what others have to say and what they like. ill listen to their problems but i know they don't care enough to listen to mine. nobody ever wants to hang out with me but the moment one of my other friends has nothing to do, im there to keep them entertained. its always "where's [[friend]]? are they ok? i haven't seen them in a while,," but nobody ever asks where I am or how I'M doing. hell, lets face it. im only there for their entertainment and when i fail to make them happy they just throw me away like the garbage i am. or maybe i have it all wrong and im not funny, or cool, or fun to be around, and they don't hang out with me for a reason. i feel like they all have their other friends and im just another backup. i feel like i bother them by just existing. i probably sound selfish as hell but god damn i want someone to will be there for me too, im tired of just being ignored constantly, and as much as i enjoy attempting to help them with their problems, im tired of having nobody listen to mine. i don't even know if what i do helps them but im trying my best, i cant to it all by myself and sometimes i have my own issues. i just want to be happy like everyone else.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Cult Leader said:

i feel like im a constant disappointment to everyone i know, hell, im barley able to make real life friends, and if i manage to- i feel like im a constant burden to their existence. i feel like nobody ever wants me around because im annoying as hell. nobody wants to read my entire paragraphs about me ranting about stuff i like, but im interested in what others have to say and what they like. ill listen to their problems but i know they don't care enough to listen to mine. nobody ever wants to hang out with me but the moment one of my other friends has nothing to do, im there to keep them entertained. its always "where's [[friend]]? are they ok? i haven't seen them in a while,," but nobody ever asks where I am or how I'M doing. hell, lets face it. im only there for their entertainment and when i fail to make them happy they just throw me away like the garbage i am. or maybe i have it all wrong and im not funny, or cool, or fun to be around, and they don't hang out with me for a reason. i feel like they all have their other friends and im just another backup. i feel like i bother them by just existing. i probably sound selfish as hell but god damn i want someone to will be there for me too, im tired of just being ignored constantly, and as much as i enjoy attempting to help them with their problems, im tired of having nobody listen to mine. i don't even know if what i do helps them but im trying my best, i cant to it all by myself and sometimes i have my own issues. i just want to be happy like everyone else.

You're not a burden, and alot of us here (me included) would be happy to be your friend.. maybe not in real life, but were here for you! And we all appreciate you, you're funny alot of the time, and It's nice to know that you're still here and talking with us! Or atleast active in some way(or maybe just me, I consider you my friend)  

But I do know that some of us are glad to help you if you need it.  

(I'm not too good on emotional help, but I know that this is the right thing to do/say because this is how I feel about it and I care)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Cult Leader said:

I think so, so many people feel like that. I also feel like that at times, it's just more about me thinking I'm a burden and annoying. I have a lot of empathy, and I think you do as well. You listen to others' problems and put yourself in their situation, but when they can't have empathy for you it really hurts. I understand the pain of this and I really do hope it gets better, and I just want you to know that even if some people find you annoying, there are many other people who care for you- maybe you just havent found them yet. It is your choice to believe what others are saying, especially when the sad is so strong, you might not think that, but I'm here and I want all of us to get through the hard parts of life together.

I'm sure you're trying your best, and I am too. We all are, even if we feel like we need to try harder. And this goes for everyone- All of you are important to me, even if we haven't known each other for very long, and even if we don't know each other in real life. I think there's something special about having an online friend you can comfort and be there for, but also hang out with and have fun! Because really, I can't judge anyone online because I don't know them.

You all are in my heart. And I think you're very cool ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

1 hour ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Oh one thing i forgot to say; Im Neptunic and practically everyone in my family is homophobic 🥲.

That's okay <33 I'm here to support you.

My family used to be homophobic until my dad couldn't hide that he was gay anymore. He tried marrying a woman to.. eh.. "get rid of the gayness," in a way I guess. They got divorced, and changed their beliefs. My dad now has a husband and my mom does too, and the best part is that they're still friends (we switch houses every few days of the week lol).

Enough about me, though- I think that, yes, they might be homophobic, and it's your choice if you ever want to come out to them. Even if they have different beliefs, you can have your own and nothing is wrong with that, because- you aren't hurting anyone with them. Your family definitely loves you, and even though there's a big chance that they wouldn't accept you, I accept you, and lots of people here do.

25 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

I think so, so many people feel like that. I also feel like that at times, it's just more about me thinking I'm a burden and annoying. I have a lot of empathy, and I think you do as well. You listen to others' problems and put yourself in their situation, but when they can't have empathy for you it really hurts. I understand the pain of this and I really do hope it gets better, and I just want you to know that even if some people find you annoying, there are many other people who care for you- maybe you just havent found them yet. It is your choice to believe what others are saying, especially when the sad is so strong, you might not think that, but I'm here and I want all of us to get through the hard parts of life together.

I'm sure you're trying your best, and I am too. We all are, even if we feel like we need to try harder. And this goes for everyone- All of you are important to me, even if we haven't known each other for very long, and even if we don't know each other in real life. I think there's something special about having an online friend you can comfort and be there for, but also hang out with and have fun! Because really, I can't judge anyone online because I don't know them.

You all are in my heart. And I think you're very cool ;)

thank you<3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Purple light emit said:

That's okay <33 I'm here to support you.

My family used to be homophobic until my dad couldn't hide that he was gay anymore. He tried marrying a woman to.. eh.. "get rid of the gayness," in a way I guess. They got divorced, and changed their beliefs. My dad now has a husband and my mom does too, and the best part is that they're still friends (we switch houses every few days of the week lol).

Enough about me, though- I think that, yes, they might be homophobic, and it's your choice if you ever want to come out to them. Even if they have different beliefs, you can have your own and nothing is wrong with that, because- you aren't hurting anyone with them. Your family definitely loves you, and even though there's a big chance that they wouldn't accept you, I accept you, and lots of people here do.

My mom would probably ground me at least if I told her bc i used a book w/o lines that belonged to her (She was never gonna use it!!) and she took my switch away.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

My mom would probably ground me at least if I told her bc i used a book w/o lines that belonged to her (She was never gonna use it!!) and she took my switch away.

well, its always nice to ask before you use stuff- 

Hi, sorry guys about this. After some discussion we decided to close this topic. I know how it feels when very bad things happen and you want to vent them and get them off your head and get comfort. I can relate to some of the problems from here, like I feel also my family is homophobic so I hide who I am and such.
But unfortunately this forums isn’t really the place for venting. First it breaks the rule of not spreading negativity (which was created after some of the people that were on the forums tended to use it mostly for venting and that made it into a pretty depressing place) and also vents are a very sensitive topic and pretty bad fights have started many times due to controversial vents that resulted in people getting banned and quitting and such. (I gotta admit been in some when I was younger and it’s something I wish no one would ever experience again. It just makes people on both sides of the issue feel worse in the long term, here it’s not a good place for venting) 

I know we all need comfort and a safe place to share our feelings. Maybe you guys could do a DM group here on the forums or a chat at another site like Discord.

Or most importantly, if there’s something really bad bothering you, you should seek professional help. I’ve done it and it has helped me a lot.

• Sad 2
  • Paw up 2