Stray Fawn Community

[Warrior Cats Sim/RP] The Lost River (RE-OPENED!)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

You walk into camp and immediately are met by the tangy smell of blood. It reaches your nostrils and you hiss. You try to look through the crowd and glimpse blood... and a cat lying on the ground. You think it looks a lot like Nightstreak, but you have to be sure. 

You push your way through the crowd, and sure enough it's Nightstreak, a well-respected warrior lying on the ground, lifeless.

-Other (Your choice)

She backed away, trembling.How could this happen? she thought to herself as she trotted back to the apprentice den.  She covered her nose and tried not to cry. (She has a phobia of blood)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She backed away, trembling.How could this happen? she thought to herself as she trotted back to the apprentice den.  She covered her nose and tried not to cry. (She has a phobia of blood)

You hear pawsteps behind you after a few moments and look up. It's your mentor, Dustfish. She walks into the apprentices den and sits beside you. "It's okay, Ebony.."

-Ask what happened

-Don't say anything

-Other

9 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

You hear pawsteps behind you after a few moments and look up. It's your mentor, Dustfish. She walks into the apprentices den and sits beside you. "It's okay, Ebony.."

-Ask what happened

-Don't say anything

-Other

-Ask what happened 

-Other

" I think I might throw up.. oh my stars.. what happened!?" She said, her ears tilted back in fear.  

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-Ask what happened 

-Other

" I think I might throw up.. oh my stars.. what happened!?" She said, her ears tilted back in fear.  

Dustfish sighs. "We don't exactly know... They said they'd gotten attacked on border patrol, and......" she fell silent for a moment. "And they killed Nightstreak."

-Other

16 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Dustfish sighs. "We don't exactly know... They said they'd gotten attacked on border patrol, and......" she fell silent for a moment. "And they killed Nightstreak."

-Other

Ebony didn't cry because she told herself not to, but she was very sad. 

"Why is every cat so VIOLENT!?" She asked.. not excactly wanting an answer. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Ebony didn't cry because she told herself not to, but she was very sad. 

"Why is every cat so VIOLENT!?" She asked.. not excactly wanting an answer. 

Dustfish shakes her head. "I don't know why RiverClan is acting so distant, but-.. You can stay here if you want, unless you want to train still."

14 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Dustfish shakes her head. "I don't know why RiverClan is acting so distant, but-.. You can stay here if you want, unless you want to train still."

"We can train...." she insisted 

On 4/16/2022 at 4:57 PM, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

-Other

(Isn’t Nightstreak my old mentor?)

She gasped. No… No no no no! Why!!

• Paw up 1

On 4/17/2022 at 12:03 AM, Guardian of the Earth said:

Her gaze rests on your for a moment, as if waiting for you to talk, but then she awkwardly begins speaking. "Eh.... I don't want to put any stress on you, but..... Did you happen to see Chirppaw leaving?"

On 4/16/2022 at 6:32 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"We can train...." she insisted 

You see Dustfish's tail lift a little bit. She stands up and you both walk into the middle of camp.

-Join border patrol

-Go hunting with Dustfish

-Go battle train with Dustfish

10 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

(Isn’t Nightstreak my old mentor?)

She gasped. No… No no no no! Why!!

(yep)

You'd overhead Dustfish and Ebonypaw, who were in the Apprentices den, and you were slightly horrified. How brutal could Snakestar be?

-Go outside

-Go into the Medicine Den

-Visit the Moonpool

-Other

18 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

You see Dustfish's tail lift a little bit. She stands up and you both walk into the middle of camp.

-Join border patrol

-Go hunting with Dustfish

-Go battle train with Dustfish

-Go battle train with dustfish.

2 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Her gaze rests on your for a moment, as if waiting for you to talk, but then she awkwardly begins speaking. "Eh.... I don't want to put any stress on you, but..... Did you happen to see Chirppaw leaving?"

"No."

On 4/18/2022 at 8:32 AM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-Go battle train with dustfish.

"Alright, how about we battle train?" she suggests, and you agree. You follow her out to where you usually train.

Dustfish thinks for a moment. "Hm.. Okay, what kind of moves should we learn?"

-Cyo

9 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

You slip away determinedly and go to the moonpool. You had to speak with StarClan, there was no way they could just be ignoring this. The trek to the moonpool was surprisingly easy, but as you reach the moonpool you hear voices.

-CYO

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Swallowstar looks at the cats. "Where is Snakestar?"

The cats around him mutter amongst themselves, and nobody answers.

"I said, where is Snakestar?!" he demands.

Finally one of the cats speak up. "He's... out right now. What do you want, WindClan?"

-Stay quiet

-Speak up

-Other