Stray Fawn Community

give me closed species which you need to pay REAL money for and i will make a illegal one

MATTRESS

i hate closed species which you have to pay real money for with a burning passion

so give me some and i will make an illegal one because frick closed species!!! 

(note if its a closed species like grottomaws where you just need a fictional currency in the discord to make one those are fine, i only have a problem when you have to pay real money, i aucally own a grottomaw so..)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

One question... 

The heck is a closed species

I'm sorry, my braincells are running low today

copy pasted

A closed species is a fictional species that is claimed to be owned by someone who limits the way in which new characters can be created. Most (if not all) closed species are claimed to be protected under copyright, but a species is too broad of an idea to be protected by copyright, and therefore they aren

• 1 year later...
On 4/18/2022 at 8:44 PM, Poo said:

One question... 

The heck is a closed species

I'm sorry, my braincells are running low today

Hey there! I totally get the confusion around closed species; it's a niche term often used in the world of art and character design. Essentially, it refers to unique and restricted designs for characters, typically owned or regulated by specific artists or communities. Now, onto the crypto world, thanks for the recommendation on [LINK REMOVED]. It's always crucial to stay informed in the crypto space, but do exercise caution and thorough research before diving in. Understanding both closed species and crypto can be a bit overwhelming, but hey, learning something new every day, right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 8:50 PM, tamarae0 said:

Hey there! I totally get the confusion around closed species; it's a niche term often used in the world of art and character design. Essentially, it refers to unique and restricted designs for characters, typically owned or regulated by specific artists or communities. Now, onto the crypto world, thanks for the recommendation on [LINK REMOVED]. It's always crucial to stay informed in the crypto space, but do exercise caution and thorough research before diving in. Understanding both closed species and crypto can be a bit overwhelming, but hey, learning something new every day, right?

thanks chatgpt

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2024 at 12:50 PM, tamarae0 said:

this post was not like this last time I checked 

• Paw up 1