Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

Just now, Fox leaf said:

I have that same dragon but much bigger. I have a tragic story of my soft toys.

Basically, our house had bedbugs, my parents thought that there might be some in my toys, so we had to throw out 90% of them and im still depressed from that. I managed to sneak a few rlly good ones in to take with me to the new house (because we were moving) but alot of them are gone. We did this because we didn't want bedbugs in our new house, ONLY TO FIND THERE WERE ALOT OF FOX-HEARTED, FLEA-BRAINED, FISH-BREATHED BEDBUGS IN THAT NEW DANG HOUSE AND I CRIED FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND IM LITERALLY HOLDING BACK TEARS RN BECAUSE IM LIKE, WHY, JUST WHY, I LOVED ALL OF THEM SO MUCH AND MY PARENTS ARE LUCKY THEY DONT HAVE A BOMB IN THIS HOUSE RN

(Atleast i got to keep mine that i've had for around 10 years.)

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Basically, our house had bedbugs, my parents thought that there might be some in my toys, so we had to throw out 90% of them and im still depressed from that. I managed to sneak a few rlly good ones in to take with me to the new house (because we were moving) but alot of them are gone. We did this because we didn't want bedbugs in our new house, ONLY TO FIND THERE WERE ALOT OF FOX-HEARTED, FLEA-BRAINED, FISH-BREATHED BEDBUGS IN THAT NEW DANG HOUSE AND I CRIED FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND IM LITERALLY HOLDING BACK TEARS RN BECAUSE IM LIKE, WHY, JUST WHY, I LOVED ALL OF THEM SO MUCH AND MY PARENTS ARE LUCKY THEY DONT HAVE A BOMB IN THIS HOUSE RN

(Atleast i got to keep mine that i've had for around 10 years.)

dang

good thing I don’t have bedbugs

• Paw up 1

when im playing CoS i keep running into aquatic creatures that camp in the oasis so when someone comes to drink they grab them and kill them and ive died like 4 times to people like that and its SO ANNOYINGGGG

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

when im playing CoS i keep running into aquatic creatures that camp in the oasis so when someone comes to drink they grab them and kill them and ive died like 4 times to people like that and its SO ANNOYINGGGG

I wish I had the skills to do that. I've tried it a few times once I said I was a pretend evil fish and then I got exterminated. I'm planning on using the love bug as a cockroach creature and causing an infestation

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

I wish I had the skills to do that. I've tried it a few times once I said I was a pretend evil fish and then I got exterminated. I'm planning on using the love bug as a cockroach creature and causing an infestation

i hate laibonich (the lovebug) because i wanted an ardor warden soooo bad but when i rolled the valentines gacha i got a stupid laibonich instead

Just now, Fox leaf said:

I love the lovebug! They have Shri ability!

fleuralis is better its a plush chimera which also has the sleep ability and it also has haunt breath 

also what do you think of the cos story that i made up

27 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

It said 'access denied' so not too great

its probably because its a google doc so i'll just copy paste it here  

Plot: Violet, a quiet yet intelligent Vetemortem, lives at the desert oasis with her family peacefully. However, one day, a rampaging group of Tier 5s attacks the oasis, seizing power and killing many creatures, including Violet’s family. She escapes and lives by herself until she reunites with childhood friend Rosespike, a sassy yet caring Hikorshi, and meets some new friends: Fang, a fun-loving Tarakotu, Gale, a calm and collected Fellisio, Vulcan, a gruff and aggressive Heisoteri who’s actually a big softie deep down, and Mira, a cuddly but also slightly overprotective Fleuralis, all of whom have also been hurt by the Tier 5 group. Together, the group plans to end the Tier 5’s brutal and tyrannical reign of terror once and for all. 

Prologue: Violet watched in fear as the group of Tier 5 creatures attacked the oasis. There was nothing she could do. She was just a pup. Her mother ran towards her. "Violet! RUN!" She screamed, before a Gyrodus grabbed her and bit down, crushing her. Blood splattered everywhere, and tiny droplets got on Violet. The Gyrodus looked at her next. She screamed in fear and ran. Ran for her life. Eventually, she made it out of the desert. She looked back. She could still faintly hear the screams of terror from the creatures still at the oasis. She shivered. Eventually, she found a large carcass she could scavenge from for now, and a freshwater lake that could supply her with water. She laid down on the grass. "I guess this is my new home now." She murmured to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

bruh i was just playing as a hisolidium and i made a friend and we went to oasis and when we went near the water an aquatic creature grabbed my friend and killed him (like i mentioned before) and then this hellion chased me all the way to dunes until they finally killed me. they said something in spanish about me being very fast lol 

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

bruh i was just playing as a hisolidium and i made a friend and we went to oasis and when we went near the water an aquatic creature grabbed my friend and killed him (like i mentioned before) and then this hellion chased me all the way to dunes until they finally killed me. they said something in spanish about me being very fast lol 

At dunes there's a tunnel connection that runs from oasis to dunes

i was just playing CoS and chilling at oasis with people and then an aura came out of nowhere and killed me but no one seemed to notice. i came back as a small creature twice to try and tell them the aura kosed me but they didn't recognize me and kept killing me before i could tell them. i decided to just go as the same creature with the same skin that the aura killed me as but when i was on my way there my game disconnected. 

bruh.

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Well, I'm glad we can be online at the same time. Its Friday here. Probably same over where u are. So if it is, weekends soon?

Yep its Friday here 

there's also a Valentine's day dance today at my school