Stray Fawn Community

Scars of winter (Gore-y RP warning)

Lozloxfeafcakerat

(Basically my first rp)

The winter was cold and harsh in the deadly frost lands.

They had lived in a small village, surviving, thanks to their protector, Polar.

He fought off anything that stood in his way.

Then he vanished.

The village got over-run and destroyed, only leaving a few surviving nichelings to stand.

Can you survive, where others couldn't?

20221028175114_1.thumb.jpg.61bd32758d00e6689300d1c2378a1734.jpg

Characters:

Name: Freeze

Appearance:

20221028174823_1.thumb.jpg.161608490d8ddb1ef4fa8c94f801dac5.jpg

Pros:

Can predict weather

Great swimmer

Cons:

Will most likely freeze to death in a day or two

Slow

Loses blood quickly

Description:

Freeze is described as a weak, shrimpy coward, refusing to fight and always runs away. The other kids always teased him and called him names like, "Albino dolphin!" or "Slow fish!" before they died. He starts out young and is never given a chance. He sleep fights, with common nightmares, annoying anybody nearby. He has a tendency to keep secrets, but isnt good at keeping them, for he is always distracted and awkward. He is never invited to games and if always fearful of death, within every day, hour, minute and second.

Name: Rabbil

Appearance:

20221028172832_1.thumb.jpg.1a1652344394f903181dbf6e6db03ea4.jpg

Pros:

Fast

Can fish

Happy

Cons:

Gets cold easy

Emotional

Not strong

Description:

Rabbil is good to make friends with, and is very loyal and happy. She is very careful where she puts her paws and is very fast. She loves to play and hates meat, and only eats plants. She is very attractive, but she doesnt take a mate often, if she ever does. She usually looks young with a smile and is willing to help until her last breath.

Name: Moose

Appearance:

20221028173507_1.thumb.jpg.4ab4bc6b9674863e72b09cb77ce74849.jpg

Pros:

Strong

Brave

Can crack nuts

Very strong

Did i mention strong?

Oh! Hes strong, did you know?

Cons:

Bloodthirsty

Over protective of territory

slow

cruel

Description:

Moose is strong in every way, except heart. He is only looking out for himself and power, never letting anyone get even a "thanks" as credit. He does what he can for anything he wants, including kill his own friends. He doesnt give up for anything, even if hes risking his life many times over. He forced his way to leader in secret, even murdering his brother, Buck.

Name: Pounce

appearance:

20221028173739_1.thumb.jpg.104d41ea351313e4468d8cda199c8f7e.jpg

Pros:

Fast

Cheerful

Strong

Cons:

Over-playful

Gets cold quickly

Gets sick easy

Half-blind

Description:

Pounce is a good friend, loyal and brave. She does what she can, but she has trouble understanding things. She plays too much, not understanding the harsh life outside protection, leading to being shunned, but she doesnt notice. She doesnt care what happens as long as she can play, untill she gets serious and starts taking controll of the playful side. She would do anything to save her home.

Name: Wolverine

Appearance:

20221028174018_1.thumb.jpg.c5813abf11d55b793cfcdbbfd5063c0a.jpg

Pros:

Strong

Sneaky

Fearless

Cons:

Bloodthirsty for battles

Slow

Depends only on himself

Thinks hes better than everybody else

Description:

Wolverine has had a hard life, driving him crazy. He is always grumpy and only looks out for himself. If he were to take a mate, it would be someone who can sooth him and help put out the fire of hatred. They'd just need to help him move pass his difficulty, which would be easy for someone who understands pain. He'd be loyal to anybody willing to help him regain control of his deep depression, for life.

Name: Ramfox

Appearance:

20221028174833_1.thumb.jpg.9b47f5ece5f48ef2c8b3af447859a43b.jpg

Pros:

Strong

Fierce looking

Stealthy

Good hunter

Brave

Cons:

Actually weak on the inside

emotional

Description:

He looks brave, strong, and someone you can fear, but he isnt. He just wants several kids to raise peacefully with a kind mate and to live alone with them forever. He is strong and emotional and loyal to his friends, no matter what is in his way. He knows everything to survive, except on the inside.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I am natural disasters in this world, so i say when clouds are heavy, ready to snow or do deadly hail. I say when the island floods. I say when it gets super cold. I say when theres a rogue and i describe the island.

(The island was once well known to the village)

You all start, running from the dangers and end up in a rocky cove, well carved with images of the great Polar using milky-white opals to match his white fur. The walls tell of Polar chasing away anything that threatens the village and he is rewarded with fame and fortune. You hide in crevices in the rock and creeping animals go past. You need to survive.

1049486398_Mapoffrostisland.thumb.png.66380b6e3836dd0740fc8c0b8edb3379.png

This is the island map. Be careful. Work together and survive.

If you die, you need to be wait or join one of the babies.

(You can join any time as a baby or untill we have full characters)

(i might add more if i forget anything)

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 5:22 AM, Fox leaf said:

(Basically my first rp)

The winter was cold and harsh in the deadly frost lands.

They had lived in a small village, surviving, thanks to their protector, Polar.

He fought off anything that stood in his way.

Then he vanished.

The village got over-run and destroyed, only leaving a few surviving nichelings to stand.

Can you survive, where others couldn't?

20221028175114_1.thumb.jpg.61bd32758d00e6689300d1c2378a1734.jpg

Characters:

Name: Freeze

Appearance:

20221028174823_1.thumb.jpg.161608490d8ddb1ef4fa8c94f801dac5.jpg

Pros:

Can predict weather

Great swimmer

Cons:

Will most likely freeze to death in a day or two

Slow

Loses blood quickly

Description:

Freeze is described as a weak, shrimpy coward, refusing to fight and always runs away. The other kids always teased him and called him names like, "Albino dolphin!" or "Slow fish!" before they died. He starts out young and is never given a chance. He sleep fights, with common nightmares, annoying anybody nearby. He has a tendency to keep secrets, but isnt good at keeping them, for he is always distracted and awkward. He is never invited to games and if always fearful of death, within every day, hour, minute and second.

Name: Rabbil

Appearance:

20221028172832_1.thumb.jpg.1a1652344394f903181dbf6e6db03ea4.jpg

Pros:

Fast

Can fish

Happy

Cons:

Gets cold easy

Emotional

Not strong

Description:

Rabbil is good to make friends with, and is very loyal and happy. She is very careful where she puts her paws and is very fast. She loves to play and hates meat, and only eats plants. She is very attractive, but she doesnt take a mate often, if she ever does. She usually looks young with a smile and is willing to help until her last breath.

Name: Moose

Appearance:

20221028173507_1.thumb.jpg.4ab4bc6b9674863e72b09cb77ce74849.jpg

Pros:

Strong

Brave

Can crack nuts

Very strong

Did i mention strong?

Oh! Hes strong, did you know?

Cons:

Bloodthirsty

Over protective of territory

slow

cruel

Description:

Moose is strong in every way, except heart. He is only looking out for himself and power, never letting anyone get even a "thanks" as credit. He does what he can for anything he wants, including kill his own friends. He doesnt give up for anything, even if hes risking his life many times over. He forced his way to leader in secret, even murdering his brother, Buck.

Name: Pounce

appearance:

20221028173739_1.thumb.jpg.104d41ea351313e4468d8cda199c8f7e.jpg

Pros:

Fast

Cheerful

Strong

Cons:

Over-playful

Gets cold quickly

Gets sick easy

Half-blind

Description:

Pounce is a good friend, loyal and brave. She does what she can, but she has trouble understanding things. She plays too much, not understanding the harsh life outside protection, leading to being shunned, but she doesnt notice. She doesnt care what happens as long as she can play, untill she gets serious and starts taking controll of the playful side. She would do anything to save her home.

Name: Wolverine

Appearance:

20221028174018_1.thumb.jpg.c5813abf11d55b793cfcdbbfd5063c0a.jpg

Pros:

Strong

Sneaky

Fearless

Cons:

Bloodthirsty for battles

Slow

Depends only on himself

Thinks hes better than everybody else

Description:

Wolverine has had a hard life, driving him crazy. He is always grumpy and only looks out for himself. If he were to take a mate, it would be someone who can sooth him and help put out the fire of hatred. They'd just need to help him move pass his difficulty, which would be easy for someone who understands pain. He'd be loyal to anybody willing to help him regain control of his deep depression, for life.

Name: Ramfox

Appearance:

20221028174833_1.thumb.jpg.9b47f5ece5f48ef2c8b3af447859a43b.jpg

Pros:

Strong

Fierce looking

Stealthy

Good hunter

Brave

Cons:

Actually weak on the inside

emotional

Description:

He looks brave, strong, and someone you can fear, but he isnt. He just wants several kids to raise peacefully with a kind mate and to live alone with them forever. He is strong and emotional and loyal to his friends, no matter what is in his way. He knows everything to survive, except on the inside.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I am natural disasters in this world, so i say when clouds are heavy, ready to snow or do deadly hail. I say when the island floods. I say when it gets super cold. I say when theres a rogue and i describe the island.

(The island was once well known to the village)

You all start, running from the dangers and end up in a rocky cove, well carved with images of the great Polar using milky-white opals to match his white fur. The walls tell of Polar chasing away anything that threatens the village and he is rewarded with fame and fortune. You hide in crevices in the rock and creeping animals go past. You need to survive.

1049486398_Mapoffrostisland.thumb.png.66380b6e3836dd0740fc8c0b8edb3379.png

This is the island map. Be careful. Work together and survive.

If you die, you need to be wait or join one of the babies.

(You can join any time as a baby or untill we have full characters)

(i might add more if i forget anything)

(Freeze is a female in the screenshot but listed as male, is that on purpose or a mistake? If they're male then there isn't a good male-female balance...though I guess it isn't fatal if we can run into wanderers or break ice blocks.

Anyway, interested in joining this. I choose one of the characters listed to play, right?

On 11/8/2022 at 2:41 PM, Chiyanna said:

(Freeze is a female in the screenshot but listed as male, is that on purpose or a mistake? If they're male then there isn't a good male-female balance...though I guess it isn't fatal if we can run into wanderers or break ice blocks.

Anyway, interested in joining this. I choose one of the characters listed to play, right?

T r a n s

On 11/8/2022 at 11:41 PM, Chiyanna said:

Freeze is a female in the screenshot but listed as male, is that on purpose or a mistake? If they're male then there isn't a good male-female balance...though I guess it isn't fatal if we can run into wanderers or break ice blocks.

He's supposed to be male. oops!

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

managing 3 different rp stuff and being on a few different rp or stuff is hard. I guess i dont have the blessing 😞

You don't have to do this rp if you're overwhelmed with other things

12 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

managing 3 different rp stuff and being on a few different rp or stuff is hard. I guess i dont have the blessing 😞

(That's alright! I forget things a lot in real life. I can put something somewhere and then five minutes later forget where I put it sometimes.

Anyway, I think I will be either Freeze or Rabbil, whicherver one somebody else doesn't choose, if you're still interested in doing this.