Stray Fawn Community

Valk's Den where I obsess over every and any game I play

GHOSTVALK

• 2 weeks later...

I have these two Oc things, they are little tiny Raptor babies but they can turn into either an ethereal or demonic form (one is ethereal and the other is demonic) I don't have names for them rn 

Untitled874_20230601200223.png

• Love 1

ITS PRIDE MONTHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Why?

Do not be sad. I'm continuing the Summit story very soon.

My after school art teacher is leaving the after school art teaching thing and she was the most amazing best art teacher 😭 (Summit story does make me feel a bit better)

Just now, Valkcake said:

My after school art teacher is leaving the after school art teaching thing and she was the most amazing best art teacher 😭 (Summit story does make me feel a bit better)

My awesome French teacher is leaving at the end of the year ;-;

• Sad 1

Oh my gosh the worst thing just happened to me in Ark-

I was going to tame Raptors in a boat-trap because every Raptor nearby died and a Bary just fell into my boat- (The trap design that I do is where the shooting area where I can knock out the dinos is above where the dinos go in and it's also where my character sits when I'm in the boat, and nothing aggros onto you if you're in a boat and a Baryonyx just fell in)

1 hour ago, Valkcake said:

Oh my gosh the worst thing just happened to me in Ark-

I was going to tame Raptors in a boat-trap because every Raptor nearby died and a Bary just fell into my boat- (The trap design that I do is where the shooting area where I can knock out the dinos is above where the dinos go in and it's also where my character sits when I'm in the boat, and nothing aggros onto you if you're in a boat and a Baryonyx just fell in)

Anyways, I got the Bary off the boat and after much struggle of even GETTING THE RAPTOR I have it now. Now I'm bored ;-;

On 5/4/2023 at 8:44 PM, Lozloxfeafcakerat said:

I'm just writing them down from the group drawing I did at school (You should know what most of them look like)

Raptor (Saurium) She had very dark blue feathers, neon pink horns and under-wing feathers, death element and white underfeathers

Sunrise-A griffin I made up a while ago with a long cat tail, short beak, large feathery wings with white feathers under them and her fur is golden

Vitamin

Spark

Glaze

Unnamed werdo I haven't mentioned or shown yet 👀

The epic whaddle I can't remember if I named or not

Lilac the epic dandidoo

Whiteout, my albino enchantling

Fox

Foxleaf

Summit

A random pero with black feathers and white head

Turbulence

Moor

Void (I have an enchantling AND a cat named void so do both)

Scalene

Mewza

Berry (Rare dandidoo, summit's adopted sister)

Plynx

Carmine beetle (The venid. I've shown you her before)

Celeste (The raptor I mentioned)

Vortex and Constellation (The thereminds. I chose Vortex's name)

Charge (I'll draw her at some pont. You'll have no idea what she is, but she's basically a silver lizard with four purple spikes on her head and going down her neck)

Chain (Rare sooza)

Iris (Almost white kendyll with other colors like pale green and stuff and missing a hind leg)

Phoenix (Aolenus with mainly red colors and some gold)

Unnamed epic tweedle (Grumpy epic tweedle with blue stripe down back)

Sepiida

Vulpes

Master darkness (Pure black saurium with the whisker mut, chain around neck and fire element)

Snowyeyes (Blind cat with white fur with the slightest blue tint and pure white stripes)

Those are all the ones I could think of

I might continue this, I think I'm up to Summit