Stray Fawn Community

Rage-inducing niche moments

Andromeda_

here you can just talk about stuff that happened in Niche that made you rage. 

Here's one of mine: I was playing on a snow biome and a sick wanderer stayed next to my favorite nicheling overnight and got them sick. i had no purr snouts so i couldnt heal the damage. i was mad so i killed the wanderer even though they had heat body lol.

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 4:57 AM, Andromeda_ said:

here you can just talk about stuff that happened in Niche that made you rage. 

Here's one of mine: I was playing on a snow biome and a sick wanderer stayed next to my favorite nicheling overnight and got them sick. i had no purr snouts so i couldnt heal the damage. i was mad so i killed the wanderer even though they had heat body lol.

I just turn off environmental damage and always use sandbox mode. IT IS SUPER ANNOYING BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DROWN MY NICHELINGS

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Mimolune said:

On one of my previous Story Mode runs, managed to get past Overgrown Jungle only to lose my last Home Isle nicheling to a leech.

oof 

I don't play story mode much anymore because I tend to either get bored of it after a while or I have the worst luck with keeping the home island immunity 

I tend to just do challenges in sandbox mode or play with custom nichelings (e.g. starting a save file with some of the deities in my niche pantheon)

1 hour ago, Andromeda Frog said:

oof 

I don't play story mode once because I tend to either get bored of it after a while or I have the worst luck with keeping the home island immunity 

I tend to just do challenges in sandbox mode or play with custom nichelings (e.g. starting a save file with some of the deities in my niche pantheon)

Yeah, same here. I was a new player at the time and was utterly determined to beat Story Mode with Home Isle immunity. Finally managed a few days ago. Turns out most of my old strategies just sucked.