Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

So I just woke up

I had this weird dream that like 20 msm fans joined the forums for some reason and their usernames were all just names of specific monsters and their profile pictures corresponded to that. For some reason the most active was the Nebulob guy?

• Paw up 1

23 minutes ago, BirbMaster2 said:

So I just woke up

I had this weird dream that like 20 msm fans joined the forums for some reason and their usernames were all just names of specific monsters and their profile pictures corresponded to that. For some reason the most active was the Nebulob guy?

*Falls into abyss of shock

• Paw up 1

I’ll probably still make it after school but here’s my rp idea (please don’t steal this while I’m away)

Multi-fandom rp where a bunch of people from various worlds (I’ll go with 6 people) wake up in an arena and are set to compete in a series of challenges, one challenge per round. Each challenge, someone will die and be out, and only the final survivor gets to go home to their world

6 minutes ago, BirbMaster2 said:

I’ll probably still make it after school but here’s my rp idea (please don’t steal this while I’m away)

Multi-fandom rp where a bunch of people from various worlds (I’ll go with 6 people) wake up in an arena and are set to compete in a series of challenges, one challenge per round. Each challenge, someone will die and be out, and only the final survivor gets to go home to their world

intergalactic hunger games? YES

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee