Stray Fawn Community

Clan gen playthrough because I have a feeling this is gonna be fun

Lilytuft

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

I'm making Slightpaw a med cat apprentice since he just started training and is already regretting his life choises

Now I'm the one regretting my life choises

image.png.29bc32c509a27060edd8fd76e5a726be.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Now I'm the one regretting my life choises

image.png.29bc32c509a27060edd8fd76e5a726be.png

Making Reedpaw a med cat apprentice too. She's calm but having trouble keeping up with her warrior training. I'll see if she's better suited to the task than Slightpaw (or maybe they can both be med cats)

• Paw up 1

I think Orangeleaf is going to be my new deputy. Sure, he's young, and inexperienced, but so is everyone who isn't a former kittypet (I'm not against kittypets in general, it's just that only Kitty Catclaw has really made a place for herself in that clan so far) or a newcomer. No other candidate except for him and the leader's kits have fully trained an apprentice. In fact, he has trained three, one of whom being one of the leader's kits! He's one of the clan founders. Him being vengeful might also make for a fun story element

• Eek! 1

Just now, Lilytuft said:

I think Orangeleaf is going to be my new deputy. Sure, he's young, and inexperienced, but so is everyone who isn't a former kittypet (I'm not against kittypets in general, it's just that only Kitty Catclaw has really made a place for herself in that clan so far) or a newcomer. No other candidate except for him and the leader's kits have fully trained an apprentice. In fact, he has trained three, one of whom being one of the leader's kits! He's one of the clan founders. Him being vengeful might also make for a fun story element

Never mind, I forgot Pricklepelt exists

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

image.png.2ebee61b5d4a244c7a6a5553ca024655.png

Hmmm

image.png.69a7d93a00b60800b2e312391fe0322c.png

I took this as a sign to retire the older two, by the way

image.png.b2792c40cddf924965d95d029fbd297f.png

First she was mentoring her son, but he decided to become a med cat apprentice. Now she lost Tinypaw due to becoming a medicine cat herself

image.png.91812af9c6a061334c9c7ea20c3fd534.png

The curse of the medicine cat

• Paw up 1

He got a scar from being attacked by a snake (also him and Tinyshine have been interested in each other since they were kits so they're a pair now)

image.png.c6b01080b2a1cd6124e2a5d4893a23af.png

• Love 1