Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

38 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

uhhhhhhhh but i'll get out of the house!!

get on the road, top down, hands out!

(okay good)

Put on my favourite song and nod to the rythm!

(the planet's being destroyed by your carbon emissions!)

• BirbMonstwo changed the title to Birb’s homethread (V3) Where embracing cringe is the law

New title unlocked!

Remember to embrace cringe guys! 
The actual word itself was never a problem at the start. The definition is: “to have a feeling of awkwardness from something someone else does,”

But mean people on the internet have somehow twisted the meaning to ‘it’s an insult for anything I think is weird’

So let’s embrace ‘cringe’ guys! Embrace anime! Embrace furries! Embrace your rainbow emo demigod half-demon half-angel half-wolf OC!The weird is the wonderful!

The REAL, BAD cringe is:

-Doing or saying anything actually harmful

-Making an unnecessary scene in public (Karens and stuff)

-Being an actual gross weirdo

👍

12 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

That made me laugh a lot

Ik me to actually 

11 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

What's ya'lls highscores in the no wifi dinosaur game

mine is 1467

Mine is 2058 

I had one in the millions but. My phone reset 

11 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Mine is around 1800 or 2400 (It's been a while since I played it)

Lox probs won 

9 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Question for everyone: what's the strongest flavour you've ever tasted? not neccesarilly worst or best

For me, you know those nasal stick inhaler thingies that unblock your nose when you sniff them?

I licked one

That spray that I put in. Ur nose to clear it from snot and stuff

its so bad 

8 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I think it was that time I ate a whole pack of sour skittles at once

One I accidentally ate a somebody skittle and nearly barfed 

37 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

New title unlocked!

Remember to embrace cringe guys! 
The actual word itself was never a problem at the start. The definition is: “to have a feeling of awkwardness from something someone else does,”

But mean people on the internet have somehow twisted the meaning to ‘it’s an insult for anything I think is weird’

So let’s embrace ‘cringe’ guys! Embrace anime! Embrace furries! Embrace your rainbow emo demigod half-demon half-angel half-wolf OC!The weird is the wonderful!

The REAL, BAD cringe is:

-Doing or saying anything actually harmful

-Making an unnecessary scene in public (Karens and stuff)

-Being an actual gross weirdo

👍

I want a t shirt that says I am weird or somth 

I may have mentioned this, but my toddler sister is terrified of worm on a string toys

Whenver she sees one of mine she runs away screaming ‘SCARED’ (it’s one of the few words she can say)

Good wag to get her to leave my room because she occasionally wants to grab my stuff 👍

• Haha 1

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

I may have mentioned this, but my toddler sister is terrified of worm on a string toys

Whenver she sees one of mine she runs away screaming ‘SCARED’ (it’s one of the few words she can say)

Good wag to get her to leave my room because she occasionally wants to grab my stuff 👍

Because of this she also is scared of anything long and hairy so a pipe cleaner also scares her

• Haha 1

Because of this she also is scared of anything long and hairy so a pipe cleaner also scares her

I genuinely have no idea why this small child has this specific fear. No, she hasn’t been hurt from one or something. She jus HAPpENS to be scared of any tho king long and furry

• Haha 1

So apparently there’s going to be a new MSM trailer today

Once again, I am praying that it will have something that gives me ideas for new headcanons to write, but also that it doesn’t ruin my previous headcanons

Even if it ruins previous headcanons, nothings stopping me from not listening to the devs 

So apparently there’s going to be a new MSM trailer today

Once again, I am praying that it will have something that gives me ideas for new headcanons to write, but also that it doesn’t ruin my previous headcanons

Even if it ruins previous headcanons, nothings stopping me from not listening to the devs 

Expect the fandom of course 

4 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

What are ya'lls thoughts on the WoF headcanon that Moon inherited Morrowseer's size, and later grew to be much taller than her friends?

This 

1: makes sense to me

2: makes things more intresting

3: makes all Moon ships more funny. Imagine her picking up Qibli

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

What are ya'lls thoughts on the WoF headcanon that Moon inherited Morrowseer's size, and later grew to be much taller than her friends?

Now I'm planning to draw the group hanging out with everyone just resting on giant Moonwatcher

• Like 2

Idea for a Cattails challenge:

You can't marry multiple cats, but you can date multiple cats. I propse a challenge of reaching four hearts with every character at the same time.

I might make a new save and do this.

Just now, BirbMonster said:

Idea for a Cattails challenge:

You can't marry multiple cats, but you can date multiple cats. I propse a challenge of reaching four hearts with every character at the same time.

I might make a new save and do this.

and maybe make a custom coat for it based on Enot from Pain World

• Love 1