Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

Long, long ago, there were mythical creatures. Unicorns, pegasi, dragons, griffins, faeries, pheonixes, you name it. They lived at peace with the humans, and could even form deep friendships. 

But one day, this amazing bond was destroyed. The humans began to hunt these creatures for their own gain, and eventually, they were all gone. 

However, a small minority of creatures escaped, and began living in a magical grove untouched by humans. But their home has now been discovered...What shall they do now?  

Rules:

-No insanely powerful characters. You can have a character who can become invincible for short periods of time, but not for too long. 

-No WoF dragons. This is a completely different universe. 

(please tell me if I should have any more rules)

Form:

Name: 

Species: (must be a mythical creature)

Pronouns: 

Appearance: 

Abilities: 

Other: 

Players: 

@Heather Chandler - Azure

@Valkcake - Lavender

@Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp - Toxicodendron Radicans

@Artificer -Green- - Vaelia

@shortcake 

@swweet cakee -  Maeby 

@YourLocalStranger - Kam

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Long, long ago, there were mythical creatures. Unicorns, pegasi, dragons, griffins, faeries, pheonixes, you name it. They lived at peace with the humans, and could even form deep friendships. 

But one day, this amazing bond was destroyed. The humans began to hunt these creatures for their own gain, and eventually, they were all gone. 

However, a small minority of creatures escaped, and began living in a magical grove untouched by humans. But their home has now been discovered...What shall they do now?  

Rules:

-No insanely powerful characters. You can have a character who can become invincible for short periods of time, but not for too long. 

-No WoF dragons. This is a completely different universe. 

(please tell me if I should have any more rules)

Form:

Name: 

Species: (must be a mythical creature)

Pronouns: 

Appearance: 

Abilities: 

Other:

did you base this off of The Dragon Prince?

• Eek! 1

Name: Azure

Species: Mermaid

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: Long, wavy, dark brown hair. She usually wears it down with a braid going from her scalp to the back of her head, which is dotted with seashells and bits of coral. She has tan skin, and her nose is dusted with freckles. She has blue eyes, and her tail is blue (lighter in the middle, darker on the ends, and her fins are a royal blue). In her human form she's tall and slender, and small blue scales dust her arms and face.

Abilities: Breathe and speak underwater, aquakinesis (control water), shapeshift between human and mermaid form, enhanced senses, super strength and speed

Other: Very loud and talkative, not afraid to voice her opinion

I'm so hyped for this

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Artificer -Green- said:

I VOLENTEER TO BE IN THIS

11 hours ago, shortcake said:

also, I volunteer to be a human if need be

3 hours ago, Valkcake said:

Is there one last spot for me to volunteer?

2 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Nvm I'll make up someone random

sign the form

• Andromeda_ changed the title to Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)
On 6/7/2023 at 6:47 AM, Andromeda_ said:

Name: Lavender

Species: Phoenix 

Pronouns: She/They/It

Appearance: She has light purple feathers that gradient into dark purple feathers along her back and head, her wings are a gradient to pink to a reddish colour. Her feathers are shaped as leaves

Abilities: They can slightly transform its feathers into other colours or slightly transparent.

Other: She is quite aggressive on the outside, but nice when you get to know her. But she always tries to stay aggressive for the group's safety. It is a very good fighter

Beautiful smol

• Love 1