Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

Name: Vaelia

Species: Harpy

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: A large harpy with dark skin, fluffy black hair, and dark green clothing. Her outfit constantly changes. Her wings are stunning amber and brown colors. And her eyes are also amber

Abilities: flight, idk bro that's kinda it

Other: would kidnap somebody in a heartbeat. Chaotic creature.

• Love 1

On 6/6/2023 at 9:47 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Form:

Name: Kam

Species: (must be a mythical creature) a shapeshifter  

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: whatever animal he is currently. When in his original form he is completely black apart from white glowing eyes. He is tall and has fluffy almost floaty hair. He wears a big overcoat. Very huggable. 

Abilities: can shapeshift. to not make him op he can only shapeshift when he is not wounded in any way. And it tires him out slightly, so he can only do it once like every hour or something

Other: he is warm and friendly. He is kinda stupid but likes seeing his friends happy, and tries to see the good in everyone. 

wait can I join!? (I know it's late, so if no, then that's okay. If yes, here's my form.)

• Love 1

(starting now!) 

@Heather Chandler 

You were swimming peacefully in the waters of the beach near the cove, near the sand. Your friend Indigo was with you. She was another mermaid, with straight black hair that waved with the wind, and a dark purple tail. Suddenly, you heard gunshots and helicopters, sounds you were always told to avoid. "Azure! We need to swim away! Now!" Indigo yelled, diving into the waters. 

@Valkcake 

You sat in a tall, old tree you had known since you were just a hatchling. You were careful not to burn its leaves with your fiery lavender feathers. Your mother flew into the tree, looking panicked. She was a pheonix like you, with bright cyan flaming feathers. "Lavender, we have to go now! The humans are here, and they're got your father...." 

@Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp 

You were sleeping in your nest in a tree. You could hear the screams of other creatures. You slowly awoke to see what was going on. A griffin with an albino-white pelt and feathers flew into the tree as well, and began to nudge you. "I have no idea who you are, but you need to rise and shine before the humans catch you and use your feathers in potions!" The griffin yelped. 

@Artificer -Green- 

You were flying above the mythical grove, keeping a bird's eye view of the area, and looking for places where you could cause chaos next. Suddenly, you heard screams echo from the grove, and noticed helicopters just a little below you... 

@swweet cakee 

You were flying a few inches above the ground, fluttering around and greeting everyone you knew. You flew into a little corner to pick berries, when you heard footsteps. You looked up to see a human holding a gun, looking shocked but also determined. 

@YourLocalStranger 

You were climbing up one of the grove's tallest trees in your griffin form. You had black fur and feathers, with ethereal glowing black eyes. Suddenly, a pure white pegasus floated down in front of you, stopping you in your tracks. "The humans have found us! Turn into your human form before they try and turn you into griffin stew!" The pegasus neighed.

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You were climbing up one of the grove's tallest trees in your griffin form. You had black fur and feathers, with ethereal glowing black eyes. Suddenly, a pure white pegasus floated down in front of you, stopping you in your tracks. "The humans have found us! Turn into your human form before they try and turn you into griffin stew!" The pegasus neighed.

I almost fall out of the tree in shock, but quickly fly down. I turn into a human with blond hair and a green coat. 

'Get out of here before they catch you!' I call to the pegasus. 

10 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I almost fall out of the tree in shock, but quickly fly down. I turn into a human with blond hair and a green coat. 

'Get out of here before they catch you!' I call to the pegasus. 

The pegasus nodded and flew into the clouds. A bunch of armed men stepped out of the bushes. "What are you doing here without a weapon? Aren't you going to help us with these creatures?" One of them said.

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The pegasus nodded and flew into the clouds. A bunch of armed men stepped out of the bushes. "What are you doing here without a weapon? Aren't you going to help us with these creatures?" One of them said.

'Uh.. Um I was just-'. I look around for a good enough excuse. 'I'm lost! I was going home and I got lost, could you show me the way back?' 

I try to give a big smile, and hope I don't look too scared. 

35 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(starting now!) 

@Heather Chandler 

You were swimming peacefully in the waters of the beach near the cove, near the sand. Your friend Indigo was with you. She was another mermaid, with straight black hair that waved with the wind, and a dark purple tail. Suddenly, you heard gunshots and helicopters, sounds you were always told to avoid. "Azure! We need to swim away! Now!" Indigo yelled, diving into the waters. 

@Valkcake 

You sat in a tall, old tree you had known since you were just a hatchling. You were careful not to burn its leaves with your fiery lavender feathers. Your mother flew into the tree, looking panicked. She was a pheonix like you, with bright cyan flaming feathers. "Lavender, we have to go now! The humans are here, and they're got your father...." 

@Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp 

You were sleeping in your nest in a tree. You could hear the screams of other creatures. You slowly awoke to see what was going on. A griffin with an albino-white pelt and feathers flew into the tree as well, and began to nudge you. "I have no idea who you are, but you need to rise and shine before the humans catch you and use your feathers in potions!" The griffin yelped. 

@Artificer -Green- 

You were flying above the mythical grove, keeping a bird's eye view of the area, and looking for places where you could cause chaos next. Suddenly, you heard screams echo from the grove, and noticed helicopters just a little below you... 

@swweet cakee 

You were flying a few inches above the ground, fluttering around and greeting everyone you knew. You flew into a little corner to pick berries, when you heard footsteps. You looked up to see a human holding a gun, looking shocked but also determined. 

@YourLocalStranger 

I looked at Indigo in disbelief. "Why?" I didn't get a reply from her, and just saw her swim away frantically. I saw her point up, and tilted my head towards the sky. It was blotted with weird, silver flying things. I dove into the water after Indigo.

8 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Uh.. Um I was just-'. I look around for a good enough excuse. 'I'm lost! I was going home and I got lost, could you show me the way back?' 

I try to give a big smile, and hope I don't look too scared. 

The man's eyebrow twitched, but he turned away. "Then try to get as far as you can. We have work to do here, and I don't want any people getting hurt." The men ran off after a pheonix they spotted flying away.

Edited by Andromeda_
my brain was not braining

5 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

I looked at Indigo in disbelief. "Why?" I didn't get a reply from her, and just saw her swim away frantically. I saw her point up, and tilted my head towards the sky. It was blotted with weird, silver flying things. I dove into the water after Indigo.

Indigo turned around to look at you. "We need to hide. You see those things up in the sky, with the spinning parts at the top? They have humans in them, and they're trying to capture us and use us..." You heard a distant scream as a blonde mermaid with a jade green tail was snatched out of the water by a helicopter and flown away.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Indigo turned around to look at you. "We need to hide. You see those things up in the sky, with the spinning parts at the top? They have humans in them, and they're trying to capture us and use us..." You heard a distant scream as a blonde mermaid with a jade green tail was snatched out of the water by a helicopter and flown away.

My eyes widened as I followed Indigo towards the deep parts of the lake. "Why are they here? I thought humans couldn't find this place!"

4 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

My eyes widened as I followed Indigo towards the deep parts of the lake. "Why are they here? I thought humans couldn't find this place!"

"I don't know how. Maybe someone left the grove and they were followed back by humans. Maybe they just stumbled upon it. But either way, we need to hide somwhere, before they begin to get into the water." Indigo said frantically. "I'm just worried about my little sister. She's really young, and could've easily been caught..."

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"I don't know how. Maybe someone left the grove and they were followed back by humans. Maybe they just stumbled upon it. But either way, we need to get away, before they find a way to get into the water." Indigo said frantically. "I'm just worried about my little sister. She's really young, and could've easily been caught..."

I nodded. "We need to somehow notify the others. I know Afina and a few others went out to gather herbs... If they haven't been caught." I gulped nervously. What if they're here to kill us? We knew they'd find us eventually but still-

6 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

I nodded. "We need to somehow notify the others. I know Afina and a few others went out to gather herbs... If they haven't been caught." I gulped nervously. What if they're here to kill us? We knew they'd find us eventually but still-

Indigo nodded and the both of you swam towards the city center, where most mermaids usually are. "Attention!" Indigo yelled as loud as she could. "Humans have discovered our home! We need to hide, now! The kelp forests and coral reefs are good choices!" She shouted. Immediately most of the mermaids scattered, swimming off to hide. "Now I just have to find Marina (her sister) before something happens to her..." Indigo said worriedly.

23 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Indigo nodded and the both of you swam towards the city center, where most mermaids usually are. "Attention!" Indigo yelled as loud as she could. "Humans have discovered our home! We need to hide, now! The kelp forests and coral reefs are good choices!" She shouted. Immediately most of the mermaids scattered, swimming off to hide. "Now I just have to find Marina (her sister) before something happens to her..." Indigo said worriedly.

I nodded. "Do you have any idea where she went? Did she possibly go out with the herb gathering group?"

5 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

I nodded. "Do you have any idea where she went? Did she possibly go out with the herb gathering group?"

"I don't think she did, but she's very interested in herbs, so she could've snuck off with them behind my back..." Indigo sighed. "But we can't go to the surface to check, especially with the chaos that's going on up there. Do you think we should risk it?" Indigo asked.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I don't think she did, but she's very interested in herbs, so she could've snuck off with them behind my back..." Indigo sighed. "But we can't go to the surface to check, especially with the chaos that's going on up there. Do you think we should risk it?" Indigo asked.

I nodded. "She's your sister. You would do the same for Jade if he went missing. Besides, we need to find them before the humans do. Even though they look human enough, I doubt it will fool the others if they're dressed in their robes."

3 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

I nodded. "She's your sister. You would do the same for Jade if he went missing. Besides, we need to find them before the humans do. Even though they look human enough, I doubt it will fool the others if they're dressed in their robes."

Indigo took a deep breath. "Alright." The both of you swam back up to the surface. Helicopters still whirled around in the skies, so you tried your best to keep a low profile.

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Indigo took a deep breath. "Alright." The both of you swam back up to the surface. Helicopters still whirled around in the skies, so you tried your best to keep a low profile.

I popped my head out of the water and looked around. There were humans everywhere, all wearing the same uniform and carrying large guns. A few larger humans were yelling at the other humans, and they all went scurrying off in different directions. I turned towards Indigo. "How do we sneak out? They're everywhere. It'll be hard to pull ourselves out of the water without being noticed, let alone change." I clenched the cloth dress I had grabbed tightly in my fist.

1 minute ago, Heather Chandler said:

I popped my head out of the water and looked around. There were humans everywhere, all wearing the same uniform and carrying large guns. A few larger humans were yelling at the other humans, and they all went scurrying off in different directions. I turned towards Indigo. "How do we sneak out? They're everywhere. It'll be hard to pull ourselves out of the water without being noticed, let alone change." I clenched the cloth dress I had grabbed tightly in my fist.

"We could try to swim around the grove until we find an area that's not super crowded." Indigo said, looking around 

(gtg for a bit)

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We could try to swim around the grove until we find an area that's not super crowded." Indigo said, looking around 

(gtg for a bit)

I nodded in agreement. "The woods are close, so we could hide in a bush or something. The only problem is finding one close enough to not be seen going to."

(same)