Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

1 minute ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure thrust her hand out, flicking her wrist. The small pond spurted upward into a geyser. She was now only a few yards from the ground. She began to panic, rapidly moving her arms, trying to get the water to bend and catch her.

Thankfully, it worked. The water caught you safely, though you had to be careful not to draw too much attention to yourself.

1 minute ago, Tar said:

Lyric frantically followed behind Pearl. He wasn’t ready for this at all.

"Alright, just try to stay low, and not draw any attention to the water, because then they'll catch on and start going after us." Pearl said reassuringly.

23 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Thankfully, it worked. The water caught you safely, though you had to be careful not to draw too much attention to yourself.

Azure sunk to the bottom of the shallow pond, her legs fusing into her tail.

I have to warn the others. And knowing how stupid humans are, Calix and his gang of soldiers are probably not far behind me... she thought.

8 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure sunk to the bottom of the shallow pond, her legs fusing into her tail.

I have to warn the others. And knowing how stupid humans are, Calix and his gang of soldiers are probably not far behind me... she thought.

You knew you had to get something to wear and cover yourself if you wanted to warn and free the others. You looked around at the nearby houses, looking for a clothesline or anything of the like.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

You knew you had to get something to wear and cover yourself if you wanted to warn and free the others. You looked around at the nearby houses, looking for a clothesline or anything of the like.

There wasn't much left, Azure noted. Most of the homes had been burned to the ground by the humans. However, she managed to find a simple pair of cloth pants and a loose shirt. She threw them on, and ran into the nearby woods.

2 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

There wasn't much left, Azure noted. Most of the homes had been burned to the ground by the humans. However, she managed to find a simple pair of cloth pants and a loose shirt. She threw them on, and ran into the nearby woods.

The shirt was probably made for a faerie or pixie, as it had holes in the back for wings, but you ignored it as you ran through the woods quietly yet quickly, and towards the shore.

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The shirt was probably made for a faerie or pixie, as it had holes in the back for wings, but you ignored it as you ran through the woods quietly yet quickly, and towards the shore.

As Azure rounded a tree, she was met with two familiar sights. One, the sight of the ocean. And two, Calix's smirking face, and his gun pointed right at her.

27 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Alright, just try to stay low, and not draw any attention to the water, because then they'll catch on and start going after us." Pearl said reassuringly.

“Okay” Lyric flashed Pearl a thumbs up and nervous smile before swimming under a rock or something to hide.

1 hour ago, Heather Chandler said:

As Azure rounded a tree, she was met with two familiar sights. One, the sight of the ocean. And two, Calix's smirking face, and his gun pointed right at her.

"You really tried it, huh." Calix sneered. He put his finger on the trigger... 

(sorry for super late response I was busy grinding in a game)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“Okay” Lyric flashed Pearl a thumbs up and nervous smile before swimming under a rock or something to hide.

Pearl rose up the surface, took a peek, and immediately swam back down. "They're everywhere...one wrong move and we could both be captured." Pearl said cautiously.

(oh crap I didn't) 

Albina turned silent too, trying her best to not be seen.

(Visible anger)

There was just silence from Toxicodendron radicans, her eyes calmly looking around, observing, her markings getting gradually brighter...

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"You really tried it, huh." Calix sneered. He put his finger on the trigger... 

(sorry for super late response I was busy grinding in a game)

Azure froze, sweat trickling down her forehead.

"Yeah, um, I did." She smiled nervously. "You're not gonna kill me, right? Whatever happened to damages decrease my worth?" she looked into the barrel of the gun, and then at Calix, who's face was blank and showed no remorse.

(its ok i get it)

26 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure froze, sweat trickling down her forehead.

"Yeah, um, I did." She smiled nervously. "You're not gonna kill me, right? Whatever happened to damages decrease my worth?" she looked into the barrel of the gun, and then at Calix, who's face was blank and showed no remorse.

(its ok i get it)

"Not gonna kill you...maybe just injure a little." He tightened his finger around the trigger a little, but he was still hesitant.

28 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

(Visible anger)

There was just silence from Toxicodendron radicans, her eyes calmly looking around, observing, her markings getting gradually brighter...

The helicopter began carefully inspecting the bush. Albina was still as a statue.

50 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Not gonna kill you...maybe just injure a little." He tightened his finger around the trigger a little, but he was still hesitant.

Azure was still staring at Calix, and saw a look of hesitation wash over his face. She smirked. "What, scared? Go on" she didn't know what she was doing, but she spread her arms out, almost mockingly. "Do it. Kill me. Get your promotion. Prove to everyone else in this place that you're just another human who thinks they're above it all."

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

Pearl rose up the surface, took a peek, and immediately swam back down. "They're everywhere...one wrong move and we could both be captured." Pearl said cautiously.

Lyric pulled Pearl close to himself and squeezed her tightly, not wanting to be left alone.

11 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure was still staring at Calix, and saw a look of hesitation wash over his face. She smirked. "What, scared? Go on" she didn't know what she was doing, but she spread her arms out, almost mockingly. "Do it. Kill me. Get your promotion. Prove to everyone else in this place that you're just another human who thinks they're above it all."

Calix grumbled and shot a bullet at your foot, causing you to stumble. He didn't want to kill you, just to attack you as revenge for escaping, most likely.

11 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric pulled Pearl close to himself and squeezed her tightly, not wanting to be left alone.

"Don't worry, it'll be alright." Pearl said reassuringly as you hugged her. "If we just stay under, we'll be fine.:

Calix grumbled and shot a bullet at your foot, causing you to stumble. He didn't want to kill you, just to attack you as revenge for escaping, most likely.

Azure stumbled and bit back a cry of pain. Tears swelled in her eyes, and she just laughed. "Pathetic. Can't even bring yourself to kill me."

1 minute ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure stumbled and bit back a cry of pain. Tears swelled in her eyes, and she just laughed. "Pathetic. Can't even bring yourself to kill me."

"I..." Calix rolled his eyes, looking in another direction. "Do you want me to kill you?"

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"I..." Calix rolled his eyes, looking in another direction. "Do you want me to kill you?"

"No! I don't want you to kill me! What lunatic wants to die!" Azure spat. "But, you've shot me at least 4 times, I haven't slept in days, and your promotion with that boss man of yours seems to rely on my corpse being delivered to him, so its either keep on making me angry or just shoot me. The choice is yours."