Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Albina solemnly nodded and flew off before she could get grabbed too. The helicopter hauled you inside, and you were stuffed into a cage. "Well, look what we got here." A man said as he looked at you. "Your feathers look interesting. Might make nice ingredients..."

"Quick question: are humans meltable at all to various venoms?" She asked, looking curious and observing everything, her markings increasingly bright

29 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Quick question: are humans meltable at all to various venoms?" She asked, looking curious and observing everything, her markings increasingly bright

"Um...yes, if they don't have any protective gear." The man said questionably.

20 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Um...yes, if they don't have any protective gear." The man said questionably.

"Do you have any protective gear on? Why do you think my feathers look interesting? What would you use them for? Why are humans breaking the sacred bond and hunting mythical creatures?" Toxicodendron radicans asks

1 minute ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Do you have any protective gear on? Why do you think my feathers look interesting? What would you use them for? Why are humans breaking the sacred bond and hunting mythical creatures?" Toxicodendron radicans asks

"First of all, stop asking questions, second of all, we're going to use your feathers to make stuff." The man grumbled. He put your cage in a box with little holes in it to breathe. "Now stay quiet until we get there."

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The human was armed with water-resistant gun. He aimed it at you and shot. You yelped in pain as blood started dripping from your arm and dissipating into the water. Pearl screamed and grabbed your hand, dashing towards the kelp forests. Thankfully, the human lost the two of you. 

"Oh my god...Are you alright, Lyric?" Pearl said, dabbing at your wound with kelp to try and stop the bleeding.

Lyric was shaking slightly, too shocked to speak or move. “I— I think I’m okay..”

2 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric was shaking slightly, too shocked to speak or move. “I— I think I’m okay..”

"Alright." Pearl sighed. "Those humans are monsters...why are they even hunting us anyways? What do they want from us that could be useful..."

12 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Maybe starting fires could be more effective, since fires need more attention than broken windows." Mom suggested.

"Yeah, good idea. So I start a fire in a window or somewhere nearby and then wait until most humans went over there, then try breaking in and rescue some creatures?" 

5 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

"Yeah, good idea. So I start a fire in a window or somewhere nearby and then wait until most humans went over there, then try breaking in and rescue some creatures?" 

"Sure." Mom said. "Just...be careful, alright? I don't want to lose you too." She said, brushing her wing against yours.

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Alright." Pearl sighed. "Those humans are monsters...why are they even hunting us anyways? What do they want from us that could be useful..."

“I don’t know… I’m scared.. I don’t wanna do this” Lyric shook his head softly and sighed. He seemed tired.

5 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“I don’t know… I’m scared.. I don’t wanna do this” Lyric shook his head softly and sighed. He seemed tired.

"Alright. Let's find somewhere to hide and rest." Pearl said, swimming through the kelp forest. Eventually, the two of you found an underwater cave.

27 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"First of all, stop asking questions, second of all, we're going to use your feathers to make stuff." The man grumbled. He put your cage in a box with little holes in it to breathe. "Now stay quiet until we get there."

"Hm. You humans are easy to annoy. Just answer why are humans breaking the sacred bond and I'll stop asking questions for a while" Toxicodendron radicans said then falls silent

1 minute ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Hm. You humans are easy to annoy. Just answer why are humans breaking the sacred bond and I'll stop asking questions for a while" Toxicodendron radicans said then falls silent

"I'm not answering that." The man said, walking to the front of the helicopter to say something to the pilot.

15 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Alright. Let's find somewhere to hide and rest." Pearl said, swimming through the kelp forest. Eventually, the two of you found an underwater cave.

“This should be a good place to hide… hopefully” Lyric sighed and smiled nervously, trying to look on the bright side.

3 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“This should be a good place to hide… hopefully” Lyric sighed and smiled nervously, trying to look on the bright side.

Pearl nodded and the two of you swam inside. "I don't think the humans are going to dive this deep." Pearl said, resting her head.

14 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I'm not answering that." The man said, walking to the front of the helicopter to say something to the pilot.

Toxicodendron radicans was wondering if she should escape. She could easily activate her markings and put her venom everywhere, but she was pretty curious about the human society

"Do you even know?"

2 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Toxicodendron radicans was wondering if she should escape. She could easily activate her markings and put her venom everywhere, but she was pretty curious about the human society

"Do you even know?"

"I do. Also, this 'bond' you speak of was broken long ago, if it even existed in the first place." The man said.

22 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Pearl nodded and the two of you swam inside. "I don't think the humans are going to dive this deep." Pearl said, resting her head.

“I don’t think they can… but who knows.. you can never be too paranoid..” Lyric smiled nervously and curled up on a rock, as if trying to take up as little space as possible.

15 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I do. Also, this 'bond' you speak of was broken long ago, if it even existed in the first place." The man said.

"Honestly, I never saw the point in any bond. But just quickly, why are humans hunting mythical creatures? Do you have some sort of spite against us, or are the humans struggling with life and need to take more to advance?"

30 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“I don’t think they can… but who knows.. you can never be too paranoid..” Lyric smiled nervously and curled up on a rock, as if trying to take up as little space as possible.

"Let's still be alert, just in case." Pearl said, closing her eyes.

26 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Honestly, I never saw the point in any bond. But just quickly, why are humans hunting mythical creatures? Do you have some sort of spite against us, or are the humans struggling with life and need to take more to advance?"

"Because we're trying to create potions. There, are you happy?" The man said, rolling his eyes.

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Sure." Mom said. "Just...be careful, alright? I don't want to lose you too." She said, brushing her wing against yours.

"I'll be as careful as I can!" I get ready to leave, shifting my feathers to a light blue that matches the sky, and becoming as clear as I can.

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Well, do you have a plan to try and help? We might have to gather more mermaids and mermen, however. Two mermaids can't tackle an entire organization of humans." Indigo said.

Azure followed Indigo through the kelp forests towards the underwater palace. She began telling Indigo everything she experienced while in capture, from the horrible caging, to the brutal punishment of being turned into a science experiment. She then told Indigo how difficult it would be to kick the humans out.

"Not only do they have super powerful weapons, one of their prisons is in the sky. So, even if we got all the merpeople together, we would never be able to reach the prisons."

44 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Because we're trying to create potions. There, are you happy?" The man said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm never happy, but I'm not greedy, either. Do you need me dead for my feathers? If not, I'll give you some of my feathers. Just don't take too many. If you do need me dead, then I'll find a way to escape"

58 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

"I'll be as careful as I can!" I get ready to leave, shifting my feathers to a light blue that matches the sky, and becoming as clear as I can.

Mom watched as you leave, a little worried but also content. 

You noticed one of the prisons, the building formidable and tall.