Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

12 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Hmph" Toxicodendron radicans murmurs at Albina's white feathers

Toxicodendron radicans decided to see if there was any escape, testing for any weakness as well as drooling venom slightly, incase it could melt her out or anything

As venom dripped from your beak, you noticed it was slowly beginning to make a small hole in the cage...

29 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

As venom dripped from your beak, you noticed it was slowly beginning to make a small hole in the cage...

Interesting. I won't escape. I'm curious about humans She thought as she stopped letting venom drool from her beak

4 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Interesting. I won't escape. I'm curious about humans She thought as she stopped letting venom drool from her beak

Eventually the humans stopped trying to find more creatures, they already had enough. You looked around at the creatures in the cages near you as the helicopter started flying towards one of their prisons.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Eventually the humans stopped trying to find more creatures, they already had enough. You looked around at the creatures in the cages near you as the helicopter started flying towards one of their prisons.

She sat patiently, observing the other creatures in interest

Just now, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

She sat patiently, observing the other creatures in interest

One of them contained a small unicorn, probably very young. They tried to squeeze through the bars, but to no avail. 

(yes I am aware you hate unicorns muahaha)

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

One of them contained a small unicorn, probably very young. They tried to squeeze through the bars, but to no avail. 

(yes I am aware you hate unicorns muahaha)

For a moment she considered helping, but she shrugged and continued to observe the others

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I mean..." Emerald tilted her head. "Maybe we could destroy something? Set a fire? Kill someone?" She said, putting their talons up to her chin.

Azure smirked. "No murder yet, then we'd lose our leverage. But speaking of leverage, I've got a fantastic idea." Her eyes drifted towards Calix, who was off in the distance convening with some other humans.

2 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure smirked. "No murder yet, then we'd lose our leverage. But speaking of leverage, I've got a fantastic idea." Her eyes drifted towards Calix, who was off in the distance convening with some other humans.

"What do you have in mind?" Indigo and Emerald both said at the same time, but in different tones of voice.

23 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

For a moment she considered helping, but she shrugged and continued to observe the others

Another cage nearby contained a dragon. They tried to melt the bars, only to also fail. "You animals in the back better stop causing ruckus or we'll kill you right now!" One of the people in the front called, and most of the creatures stopped their escape attempts.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Another cage nearby contained a dragon. They tried to melt the bars, only to also fail. "You animals in the back better stop causing ruckus or we'll kill you right now!" One of the people in the front called, and most of the creatures stopped their escape attempts.

Toxicodendron radicans sat patiently, her tail curled around her paws and her markings only slightly bright

4 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Toxicodendron radicans sat patiently, her tail curled around her paws and her markings only slightly bright

The helicopter flew to their sky prison, and landed on a helicopter spot on top of the floating building. The cages were unpacked, and yours was carried by an angry-looking man who seemed to ignore you as you and the others entered the building. 

Once inside, your cage was lazily tossed into a room with the other creatures. "We'll pick out some of you to use later. Now stay quiet." A woman said before she walked out.

On 6/23/2023 at 11:58 AM, Andromeda_ said:

Pearl looked around, trying to find something to distract you. "Oh, there! Look how pretty that is!" She said, pointing to some bright, colorful coral. 

(it's alr lol)

“Huh-?” Lyric blinked and glanced at the coral… “it does look pretty…” Lyric seemed to be calming down a bit.

(hehe, silly little easily distracted guy)

19 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The helicopter flew to their sky prison, and landed on a helicopter spot on top of the floating building. The cages were unpacked, and yours was carried by an angry-looking man who seemed to ignore you as you and the others entered the building. 

Once inside, your cage was lazily tossed into a room with the other creatures. "We'll pick out some of you to use later. Now stay quiet." A woman said before she walked out.

Toxicodendron radicans was quiet, laying down with her head high to observe the other creatures, and her markings were partially bright

34 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“Huh-?” Lyric blinked and glanced at the coral… “it does look pretty…” Lyric seemed to be calming down a bit.

(hehe, silly little easily distracted guy)

The submarine continued on, and eventually passed by the coral. When it was close enough to the shore, the a propeller came out from the top of the submarine and it began to fly towards a city, most likely where one of their prisons were.

31 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Toxicodendron radicans was quiet, laying down with her head high to observe the other creatures, and her markings were partially bright

A werewolf in a cage near you was trying to break the bars, while a hydra in another cage was trying to reach the keys with one of its heads. It was oddly silent.

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

A werewolf in a cage near you was trying to break the bars, while a hydra in another cage was trying to reach the keys with one of its heads. It was oddly silent.

Toxicodendron radicans just sat quietly and waited for something to happen

1 minute ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Toxicodendron radicans just sat quietly and waited for something to happen

A man walked in and picked up your cage, and took you into another room. A man and a woman were both sitting at a table, and their expressions turned malicious when the man walked in with you in their clutches. "Oh, a poisonous one? Those feathers'll make for some nice potion ingredients, maybe we could try a poison resistance one?" The man at the table said, and the woman nodded as she sipped coffee. The man carrying your cage placed it down and left. The woman got up and went to another corner of the room and started fishing through a bag, and pulled out a euthanasia needle...

31 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

A man walked in and picked up your cage, and took you into another room. A man and a woman were both sitting at a table, and their expressions turned malicious when the man walked in with you in their clutches. "Oh, a poisonous one? Those feathers'll make for some nice potion ingredients, maybe we could try a poison resistance one?" The man at the table said, and the woman nodded as she sipped coffee. The man carrying your cage placed it down and left. The woman got up and went to another corner of the room and started fishing through a bag, and pulled out a euthanasia needle...

"Is that really necessary? Couldn't I be helpful alive?" She asks, not particularly caring "I'm a mythical creature, makes sense I'd know all the secrets. I could probably escape. My venom works on this cage. I could melt myself out" she continues

10 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Is that really necessary? Couldn't I be helpful alive?" She asks, not particularly caring "I'm a mythical creature, makes sense I'd know all the secrets. I could probably escape. My venom works on this cage. I could melt myself out" she continues

"And why should we trust you?" The woman questioned, staring at you. "You could escape and tell our secrets to others."

"And why should we trust you?" The woman questioned, staring at you.

"Can you trust anyone? You can't trust me. Unless you can read minds, you have no idea who you can trust. Me? I don't care about anything, but I think there's more of a point to keeping me alive"

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Can you trust anyone? You can't trust me. Unless you can read minds, you have no idea who you can trust. Me? I don't care about anything, but I think there's more of a point to keeping me alive"

"Fine then. What secrets do you know? How can you benefit us?" She said.

"Fine then. What secrets do you know? How can you benefit us?" She said.

"Well, I don't take sides so I wouldn't mind giving you my venom. Or some of my feathers. Secrets? I don't really know any"

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Well, I don't take sides so I wouldn't mind giving you my venom. Or some of my feathers. Secrets? I don't really know any"

"We don't only need your feathers, you know." The woman said. "We might also need your beak and eyes."

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We don't only need your feathers, you know." The woman said. "We might also need your beak and eyes."

"My beak and eyes? Hm. Why? Give me a good enough reason and I'll let you kill me"

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"My beak and eyes? Hm. Why? Give me a good enough reason and I'll let you kill me"

"We could use them in potions to give us special abilities and benefit our world." The man said, and the woman nodded.