Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

9 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We could use them in potions to give us special abilities and benefit our world." The man said, and the woman nodded.

She thought for a second

"Interesting. I know a lot about potions. I could help in some way that doesn't end in my death"

On 6/22/2023 at 2:29 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"Be careful! We might alert the humans." Taiga whisper-yelled. She transformed into an ice dragon again to combat the electricity in the bars, before sticking her talons through the bars again, and nudging the tiger. Their ear flicked and they let out a soft grumble. "I think it's working!" Taiga muttered.

I slid through the bars of the cage and flicked my snake tongue onto the Tigers nose. 'Please wake up! We need to get out of here!'. Suddenly i heard lazy footsteps walking down the hall. Someone was coming, probably for a checkup. I gestured to Taiga to change into something smaller so we could slip through the grate. The tiger was now awake. 'What?' They asked blearily.

37 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I slid through the bars of the cage and flicked my snake tongue onto the Tigers nose. 'Please wake up! We need to get out of here!'. Suddenly i heard lazy footsteps walking down the hall. Someone was coming, probably for a checkup. I gestured to Taiga to change into something smaller so we could slip through the grate. The tiger was now awake. 'What?' They asked blearily.

Taiga transformed into a bee again, slipping through the grate swiftly. The tiger in the cage looked at you curiously. "Trying to escape?" They whispered.

5 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

She thought for a second

"Interesting. I know a lot about potions. I could help in some way that doesn't end in my death"

"How, exactly?" The woman asked, hands on her hips.

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"How, exactly?" The woman asked, hands on her hips.

"Well,  I can fly, which could help for easy transport for items.  I could also be an assassin"

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Well,  I can fly, which could help for easy transport for items.  I could also be an assassin"

"Hmmm...." The woman said, putting the needle back into the bag. "I'll consider it."

11 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Hmmm...." The woman said, putting the needle back into the bag. "I'll consider it."

She laid down at this, her markings going completely dim and her feathers relaxing. She wasn't panicked and didn't really care if she died, she just was curious about humans

On 6/23/2023 at 10:01 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"What do you have in mind?" Indigo and Emerald both said at the same time, but in different tones of voice.

"Well, since Calix won't leave us alone, maybe we can use him as the distraction. If one of us shows up, acting all feral or something, acting how the humans see us, with Calix, that would be a pretty big distraction. The other two can sneak into the holding room during all the chaos and free all the creatures." Azure smiled confidently.

9 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

"Well, since Calix won't leave us alone, maybe we can use him as the distraction. If one of us shows up, acting all feral or something, acting how the humans see us, with Calix, that would be a pretty big distraction. The other two can sneak into the holding room during all the chaos and free all the creatures." Azure smiled confidently.

"Sounds pretty good to me!" Indigo smirked. "I think I'd be the best distraction. I don't think humans see mermaids as 'feral' as some of the other creatures." Emerald said, lifting her wings.

10 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

She laid down at this, her markings going completely dim and her feathers relaxing. She wasn't panicked and didn't really care if she died, she just was curious about humans

"Maybe you could be a guard?" The man said, scratching his chin.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"Maybe you could be a guard?" The man said, scratching his chin.

"Perhaps. I prefer assassain, though, but, I'm open for almost anything"

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Perhaps. I prefer assassain, though, but, I'm open for almost anything"

"Kill anyone who tries to free others or tries to escape themselves." The woman said sternly.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"Kill anyone who tries to free others or tries to escape themselves." The woman said sternly.

"Eh. Sure" She says with a shrug "Want me to start now?"

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Eh. Sure" She says with a shrug "Want me to start now?"

"Sure." She grabbed the key to the cage and unlocked it. She picked you up like a cat and took you to the cage room. "Stop them from escaping at all costs. If you try to escape yourself, you're not in for a good time." The woman said, before walking away.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Sure." She grabbed the key to the cage and unlocked it. She picked you up like a cat and took you to the cage room. "Stop them from escaping at all costs. If you try to escape yourself, you're not in for a good time." The woman said, before walking away.

"Well. Didn't expect that-" She mumbled, observing the other cages with narrow eyes. She sat down, but her marks were glowiung and charging her venom

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Well. Didn't expect that-" She mumbled, observing the other cages with narrow eyes. She sat down, but her marks were glowiung and charging her venom

The woman came back in. "Also, forgot to give you these-" She put a collar with keys around it on your neck. It also seemed to have a tracking device on it. "When you need to leave the building. If you need help opening the door, just squawk or something. The tracking thing is also in case you try to escape."

The woman came back in. "Also, forgot to give you these-" She put a collar with keys around it on your neck. It also seemed to have a tracking device on it. "When you need to leave the building. If you need help opening the door, just squawk or something. The tracking thing is also in case you try to escape."

"Thanks..." She said, her tail flicking, then she continued to observe the cages, pacing up and down while looking menacing

Never thought this'd be my job. Better than much else, honestly

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

"Thanks..." She said, her tail flicking, then she continued to observe the cages, pacing up and down while looking menacing

Never thought this'd be my job. Better than much else, honestly

A large dragon in one of the cages was slowly beginning to dent the bars with fire. They noticed you and shot you a glare. "You're really working with the humans that captured you and almost killed you, huh?"

A large dragon in one of the cages was slowly beginning to dent the bars with fire. They noticed you and shot you a glare. "You're really working with the humans that captured you and almost killed you, huh?"

She shruged, then trotted closer, looking more casual and bored than menacing

"Eh. To be fair, they'd kill me if I didn't. plus, you don't know if I'm secretly escaping or not" She reasoned

"Now stop trying to escape or I'll kill you, if you do escape, I'll be killed"

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

She shruged, then trotted closer, looking more casual and bored than menacing

"Eh. To be fair, they'd kill me if I didn't. plus, you don't know if I'm secretly escaping or not" She reasoned

"Now stop trying to escape or I'll kill you, if you do escape, I'll be killed"

The dragon snarled. "And why should I listen to you? I'm two times bigger. I could kill you if these bars weren't in the way."

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Sounds pretty good to me!" Indigo smirked. "I think I'd be the best distraction. I don't think humans see mermaids as 'feral' as some of the other creatures." Emerald said, lifting her wings.

Azure nodded. "Plus, I know where they're keeping all the creatures, and it would be easier for me and Indigo to sneak past guards."

12 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodded. "Plus, I know where they're keeping all the creatures, and it would be easier for me and Indigo to sneak past guards."

Emerald nodded. "Alright." She turned her back to you. "I'll fly you there." You and Indigo got on, and Emerald pushed herself off the ground and started soaring into the sky, and towards the prison.

19 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The dragon snarled. "And why should I listen to you? I'm two times bigger. I could kill you if these bars weren't in the way."

"Well, they are. And my venom can paralyze anyone for me to kill. Last chance!"

50 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Well, they are. And my venom can paralyze anyone for me to kill. Last chance!"

The dragon sat down and stopped trying to damage the cage. "Ugh. Why aren't you trying to escape? You have keys on that collar."

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The dragon sat down and stopped trying to damage the cage. "Ugh. Why aren't you trying to escape? You have keys on that collar."

"It also has a tracking device. Wouldn't be surprised if they secretly chipped me"