Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

The hydra seemed to be the only one that was really trying to escape, the others were either sleeping, staring at the wall, or doing some other insignificant thing. The woman from before came in picked up a cage that had a small griffin in it. The griffin snarled and pushed against the cage, pushing it out of the woman's hands. They damaged the cage more, making a hole big enough for them to slip through. By the time the woman ran over to their cage, they were already out, trying to open a window to break a door.

Toxicodendron radicans' markings grew bright as she charged over, shooting a stream of venom and paralyzing the griffin on the spot, then quickly ran back in case the hydra tried to escape

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans' markings grew bright as she charged over, shooting a stream of venom and paralyzing the griffin on the spot, then quickly ran back in case the hydra tried to escape

They let out a hiss ad your venom paralyzed them. "What the-" They didin't have much time to respond as the woman grabbed them, taking them to the room as they squawked. The hydra had managed to knock down the keys, but accidentally pushed them further away.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

They let out a hiss ad your venom paralyzed them. "What the-" They didin't have much time to respond as the woman grabbed them, taking them to the room as they squawked. The hydra had managed to knock down the keys, but accidentally pushed them further away.

Toxicodendron radicans grabbed the keys with her talon

"Well, you're not getting these" she hissed, no teasing of any sort in her voice

Toxicodendron radicans grabbed the keys with her talon

"Well, you're not getting these" she hissed, no teasing of any sort in her voice

They snarled and looked away with all three of their heads, tail lashing behind them. "I wonder how you don't feel bad seeing your fellow creatures get murdered just for the humans' sake."

7 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

They snarled and looked away with all three of their heads, tail lashing behind them. "I wonder how you don't feel bad seeing your fellow creatures get murdered just for the humans' sake."

Toxicodendron radicans shrugs

"me neither. I just do whatever. Take the risk or loose the change, I guess"

Toxicodendron radicans shrugs

"me neither. I just do whatever. Take the risk or loose the change, I guess"

The hydra grumbled and put their heads down again. "Why are you here anyways? I saw you paralyze that griffin, you could've easily done the same with the humans when they were capturing you."

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The hydra grumbled and put their heads down again. "Why are you here anyways? I saw you paralyze that griffin, you could've easily done the same with the humans when they were capturing you."

"Hm. Well, firstly, there is a tracking device on my collar, and I wouldn't be surprised if they secretly chipped me. Secondly, there are humans everywhere. Thirdly, I'm curious about humans, so I'm finding this interesting" Toxicodendron radicans said, still gripping the keys in her talons

"Hm. Well, firstly, there is a tracking device on my collar, and I wouldn't be surprised if they secretly chipped me. Secondly, there are humans everywhere. Thirdly, I'm curious about humans, so I'm finding this interesting" Toxicodendron radicans said, still gripping the keys in her talons

"Curious about humans? I think it's obvious what they all are. Pretentious, privileged, heartless things who can kill us thousands of years ago and can do it again with no remorse. All of them are evil. Every single one. I hate them." The hydra snarled.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Curious about humans? I think it's obvious what they all are. Pretentious, privileged, heartless things who can kill us thousands of years ago and can do it again with no remorse. All of them are evil. Every single one. I hate them." The hydra snarled.

"But do you know why they're doing this? I want to see the result, and being with the humans is much more interesting and less life-threatening than being with my own kind"

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

"But do you know why they're doing this? I want to see the result, and being with the humans is much more interesting and less life-threatening than being with my own kind"

"They're doing this just to benefit themselves. To make potions out of our fur, feathers, scales, and other parts. It's so stupid..." They hissed 

(sorry it took so long I was typing something else)

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"They're doing this just to benefit themselves. To make potions out of our fur, feathers, scales, and other parts. It's so stupid..." They hissed 

(sorry it took so long I was typing something else)

"I know. It is what it is"

(Unforgivable /j)

17 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"I know. It is what it is"

(Unforgivable /j)

"Why would you support them, considering all the horrible things they're doing? They could have captured your family members!" The hydra growled.

49 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Why would you support them, considering all the horrible things they're doing? They could have captured your family members!" The hydra growled.

"I don't have a family. I don't have friends, either" She said, clearly not caring "They could do much worse things if I didn't help them"

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"I don't have a family. I don't have friends, either" She said, clearly not caring "They could do much worse things if I didn't help them"

"How are you alive if you don't have parents-" The hydra shook their heads. "You don't seem to care about morals, from what I've gathered."

"How are you alive if you don't have parents-" The hydra shook their heads. "You don't seem to care about morals, from what I've gathered."

"Agreed." She scans the cages again, hoping for something interetsing

6 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Agreed." She scans the cages again, hoping for something interetsing

A unicorn was trying to stab their horn through the roof of the cage, and was managing to make dents in it, and a faerie sat solemly in their cage.

A unicorn was trying to stab their horn through the roof of the cage, and was managing to make dents in it, and a faerie sat solemly in their cage.

She stalked over to the unicorn, still gripping the keys the hydra knocked down

"No escaping" She growled

She stalked over to the unicorn, still gripping the keys the hydra knocked down

"No escaping" She growled

"Why??" The unicorn asked, pulling their horn out of the cage. "Shouldn't you be...helping?"

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"Why??" The unicorn asked, pulling their horn out of the cage. "Shouldn't you be...helping?"

"No. I 'shouldn't' be doing anything, but I'm working for the humans currently. So don't escape or you're dead"

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald paused before diving and landing in front of Calix, teeth bared. Calix flinched and slowly began to pull out his gun. "Don't. Even. Or I will burn you to ash." Emerald snarled, making him freeze. 

(I changed my mind the humans can understand the dragons and stuff ;))

Calix's eyes drifted from the dragon to the two mermaids perched on her back. His face shone with exasperation. "Now, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were stalking me. But since you just can't seem to get me out of your head, enlighten me. Why are you here again, after you so clearly told me you never wanted to see me again."

Azure thrust her fist down and grabbed Calix by his arm, Indigo grabbing the other. They dragged him onto Emerald's back and tied his wrists together with some twine. Azure just smirked. "You just don't know when to shut up. It annoys me. So we're going to pay your little boss a surprise visit."

7 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Calix's eyes drifted from the dragon to the two mermaids perched on her back. His face shone with exasperation. "Now, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were stalking me. But since you just can't seem to get me out of your head, enlighten me. Why are you here again, after you so clearly told me you never wanted to see me again."

Azure thrust her fist down and grabbed Calix by his arm, Indigo grabbing the other. They dragged him onto Emerald's back and tied his wrists together with some twine. Azure just smirked. "You just don't know when to shut up. It annoys me. So we're going to pay your little boss a surprise visit."

"Oh lord, what now..." Calix muttered under his breath as Emerald soared into the skies again. "Why aren't you just killing m-" Calix tried to ask, before Emerald slapped him with her tail, making him wince. "I just met you and I already want to boil you alive." Emerald hissed.

On 6/24/2023 at 8:39 PM, Andromeda_ said:

The submarine continued on, and eventually passed by the coral. When it was close enough to the shore, the a propeller came out from the top of the submarine and it began to fly towards a city, most likely where one of their prisons were.

“Wha-“ Lyric blinked, a bit surprised that the dang submarine could fly as well.

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Oh lord, what now..." Calix muttered under his breath as Emerald soared into the skies again. "Why aren't you just killing m-" Calix tried to ask, before Emerald slapped him with her tail, making him wince. "I just met you and I already want to boil you alive." Emerald hissed.

"I told you he was a pain in the [redacted]" Azure smirked at Calix. He just rolled his eyes. "Where are you taking me? If you wanted to kill me wouldn't it just be more efficient to not go through all the trouble of this elaborate scheme of yours."

"Who ever said we wanted you dead? We need you for leverage." Azure chuckled as Emerald flew closer and closer to the prison.

38 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“Wha-“ Lyric blinked, a bit surprised that the dang submarine could fly as well.

"Human technology. Wild." Pearl said, shaking her head as they soared over the city, landing on a helicopter spot on one of the buildings.

12 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

"I told you he was a pain in the [redacted]" Azure smirked at Calix. He just rolled his eyes. "Where are you taking me? If you wanted to kill me wouldn't it just be more efficient to not go through all the trouble of this elaborate scheme of yours."

"Who ever said we wanted you dead? We need you for leverage." Azure chuckled as Emerald flew closer and closer to the prison.

Emerald landed on the floating island that the prison was on, looking around.