Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

28 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Calix rolled his eyes. "Keys are in the room next to the cages. I'm sure you can find your way there."

Emerald rolled her eyes. "Alright, but you're coming with us so you don't run off and tell the other humans." Emerald started looking for a stealthy way to get into the building.

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The cockatrice dove for the hole, flying out as you chased them.

Toxicodendron radicans darted out after them, shooting venom and gaining on them quickly, markings very bright

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald rolled her eyes. "Alright, but you're coming with us so you don't run off and tell the other humans." Emerald started looking for a stealthy way to get into the building.

Calix just shrugged, and Emerald flew through the window Azure had dove out of, which the humans apparently had been to lazy to fix.

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans darted out after them, shooting venom and gaining on them quickly, markings very bright

They shot a blast of flames at you to try and slow you down as they flew towards the grove.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

They shot a blast of flames at you to try and slow you down as they flew towards the grove.

She spun through it, deflecting the flames, then dived after them as fast as she could, still throwing venom at them

1 hour ago, Heather Chandler said:

Calix just shrugged, and Emerald flew through the window Azure had dove out of, which the humans apparently had been to lazy to fix.

Creatures in cages noticed you, and their expressions immediately changed from hopeless to beaming. "We need to be really quiet." Indigo whispered as Emerald picked up the keys in her talons.

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

She spun through it, deflecting the flames, then dived after them as fast as she could, still throwing venom at them

They mostly dodged the venom, but it hit a part of their foot, making them flinch. They shot another flame burst as they searched for a hiding place.

They mostly dodged the venom, but it hit a part of their foot, making them flinch. They shot another flame burst as they searched for a hiding place.

She dodged it, shooting venom in all directions around them, then started to fly up quickly

24 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

She dodged it, shooting venom in all directions around them, then started to fly up quickly

They dove into the bushes to try and hide as you flew up.

They dove into the bushes to try and hide as you flew up.

Once she had flown high enough, she dimmed her markings and waited for them to come out

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Creatures in cages noticed you, and their expressions immediately changed from hopeless to beaming. "We need to be really quiet." Indigo whispered as Emerald picked up the keys in her talons.

"That won't do you any good." Calix replied. Azure looked at him, and laughed.

"Sorry, but it's 3 versus 1, and you're the one tied up." she chuckled as Emerald handed her the keys. Calix just shook his head. Azure had managed to unlock around 3 cages when a swarm of humans burst through the door.

Crap- Azure thought.  A few rushed over to Calix, untying him and asking if he was okay, while the others raced over to Azure, Indigo, Emerald, and the creatures.

10 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Once she had flown high enough, she dimmed her markings and waited for them to come out

They slowly stuck their head out, looking around cautiously. They then flew into a tree.

2 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

"That won't do you any good." Calix replied. Azure looked at him, and laughed.

"Sorry, but it's 3 versus 1, and you're the one tied up." she chuckled as Emerald handed her the keys. Calix just shook his head. Azure had managed to unlock around 3 cages when a swarm of humans burst through the door.

Crap- Azure thought.  A few rushed over to Calix, untying him and asking if he was okay, while the others raced over to Azure, Indigo, Emerald, and the creatures.

Emerald roared and went full-on beast mode, blasting bright green fire at the humans, and smacking them back with her talons and tail. "Oh, goodness, she's gonna make them bring more humans..." Indigo whispered

41 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“I- why would this need to fly-“

"Maybe they're too lazy to build helicopters." Pearl said as the net with the two of you in it was picked up and brought into a building. You and Pearl were dumped into a water-filled cage, with other creatures in cages around. "How are we gonna escape..." Pearl muttered.

They slowly stuck their head out, looking around cautiously. They then flew into a tree.

She dived as fast as she could, spiralling quickly into them and parylizing them with her venom

11 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald roared and went full-on beast mode, blasting bright green fire at the humans, and smacking them back with her talons and tail. "Oh, goodness, she's gonna make them bring more humans..." Indigo whispered

Azure nodde. "Emerald!" she shouted. However, it was no use. The dragon was going crazy, and in their attemps, Azure felt a pair of hands grab her wrists and pin them behind her back. She thrashed and fought, but it was no use.

"Indigo, run!" she screamed.

4 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

She dived as fast as she could, spiralling quickly into them and parylizing them with her venom

After paralyzing them, you noticed something. They were standing next to a nest, with eggs in it.

2 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodde. "Emerald!" she shouted. However, it was no use. The dragon was going crazy, and in their attemps, Azure felt a pair of hands grab her wrists and pin them behind her back. She thrashed and fought, but it was no use.

"Indigo, run!" she screamed.

Indigo's eyes went wide. She nodded and bolted. Emerald looked back towards you, seemingly snapped out of her blind rage. She stopped the humans who were capturing you, but the humans took advantage of this and began to tie her up, as she snarled in protest.

42 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

After paralyzing them, you noticed something. They were standing next to a nest, with eggs in it.

"Oh, great" she rolls her eyes

I should take all the eggs except one or two. I'll have to get the cockatrice back, though

Indigo's eyes went wide. She nodded and bolted. Emerald looked back towards you, seemingly snapped out of her blind rage. She stopped the humans who were capturing you, but the humans took advantage of this and began to tie her up, as she snarled in protest.

This is my fault- she thought I can't let them take Emerald, I can't let her be captured because of my stupid want for justice...

"Emerald!" she shouted. "Use your fire to burn the ropes and fly away-"

8 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Oh, great" she rolls her eyes

I should take all the eggs except one or two. I'll have to get the cockatrice back, though

There were about four eggs in the nest. You hauled the unconscious cockatrice onto your back, scooped the eggs up, and flew back towards the prison.

11 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

This is my fault- she thought I can't let them take Emerald, I can't let her be captured because of my stupid want for justice...

"Emerald!" she shouted. "Use your fire to burn the ropes and fly away-"

Emerald shot fire at the rope- the fire was small, meaning she was tired, but it still worked, letting her escape. You climbed onto her back, and she flew away.

41 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald shot fire at the rope- the fire was small, meaning she was tired, but it still worked, letting her escape. You climbed onto her back, and she flew away.

Azure and Emerald flew through the halls, making their way towards any window or opening where they could escape. Guards were on their tail, including a very annoyed looking Calix, dragging the limp body of someone Azure knew.

Indigo- oh crap- Azure thought. "Emerald, they have Indigo, we have to turn around and get her-"

4 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure and Emerald flew through the halls, making their way towards any window or opening where they could escape. Guards were on their tail, including a very annoyed looking Calix, dragging the limp body of someone Azure knew.

Indigo- oh crap- Azure thought. "Emerald, they have Indigo, we have to turn around and get her-"

Emerald whipped around and smacked Calix to the ground, grabbing Indigo carefully in her talons and flying off again. She flew through the broken window and towards the trees of the grove, and towards safety. She landed in a tree, setting Indigo down. Emerald put her talons on her chest. "I can sense a pulse. She's good." Emerald panted.