Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

Quick reminder: 

I'm going to summer camp tomorrow and I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks, which means this won't be able to continue until I get back. I promise as soon as I return (from hell) I'll immediately start this up again!

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

There were about four eggs in the nest. You hauled the unconscious cockatrice onto your back, scooped the eggs up, and flew back towards the prison.

She covered up one egg then flew back with the other three and the cockatrice. She gently laid down everything then scanned the cages for escape attempts 

16 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

She covered up one egg then flew back with the other three and the cockatrice. She gently laid down everything then scanned the cages for escape attempts 

A pheonix was trying to burn the cage, but froze as soon as they noticed you. Some of the other cages were damaged, probably by escape attempts, but no one seemed to be actively trying to escape.

19 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

A pheonix was trying to burn the cage, but froze as soon as they noticed you. Some of the other cages were damaged, probably by escape attempts, but no one seemed to be actively trying to escape.

She squawked loudly, trying to get the humans to come out to see what had happened

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Quick reminder: 

I'm going to summer camp tomorrow and I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks, which means this won't be able to continue until I get back. I promise as soon as I return (from hell) I'll immediately start this up again!

(Have fun!!!!!)

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald whipped around and smacked Calix to the ground, grabbing Indigo carefully in her talons and flying off again. She flew through the broken window and towards the trees of the grove, and towards safety. She landed in a tree, setting Indigo down. Emerald put her talons on her chest. "I can sense a pulse. She's good." Emerald panted.

Azure collapsed to the ground and let out a sigh of relief. "We have to get out of here, they'll be sending out patrols to search for us."

27 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure collapsed to the ground and let out a sigh of relief. "We have to get out of here, they'll be sending out patrols to search for us."

"I'm exhausted, which means my fire isn't as hot and dangerous. We'll need to find somewhere hidden to stay to get our energy levels back up." Emerald explained, yawning.

16 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I'm exhausted, which means my fire isn't as hot and dangerous. We'll need to find somewhere hidden to stay to get our energy levels back up." Emerald explained, yawning.

Azure nodded, and she, Indigo, and Emerald headed for a cluster of trees in the distance.

"I'll take first watch." Azure offered.

9 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodded, and she, Indigo, and Emerald headed for a cluster of trees in the distance.

"I'll take first watch." Azure offered.

Emerald nodded and began to drift off to sleep. You looked around, your eyes scanning the area for any humans.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 8:38 PM, Loxfeaf said:

She squawked loudly, trying to get the humans to come out to see what had happened

A group of people walked in. "What happened- You stole some eggs?" A woman said, walking to the front of the group. "What kind? They might be useful to us."

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

A group of people walked in. "What happened- You stole some eggs?" A woman said, walking to the front of the group. "What kind? They might be useful to us."

"Cockatrice. I can try and find more. I wouldn't mind foraging for more things for you," she said, continuing to scan the cages

On 7/3/2023 at 7:51 AM, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald nodded and began to drift off to sleep. You looked around, your eyes scanning the area for any humans.

It wasn't long before tiredness overcame Azure. Her eyes fluttered shut, looking over at Indigo and Emerald, their chests rising and falling as they dreamed peacefully.

5 minutes of sleep can't hurt- Azure thought as her head hit the grass.

10 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Cockatrice. I can try and find more. I wouldn't mind foraging for more things for you," she said, continuing to scan the cages

"That's fine with us. We'll watch the cages as you're gone." The woman said, also scanning the cages.

7 hours ago, Star Starless said:

It wasn't long before tiredness overcame Azure. Her eyes fluttered shut, looking over at Indigo and Emerald, their chests rising and falling as they dreamed peacefully.

5 minutes of sleep can't hurt- Azure thought as her head hit the grass.

The next thing you knew, you were awake on Emerald's back, and she was flying off through the skies. "We got found, but at least my energy's back." Emerald grumbled.

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The next thing you knew, you were awake on Emerald's back, and she was flying off through the skies. "We got found, but at least my energy's back." Emerald grumbled.

Azure rubbed her eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to fall asleep-"

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

Azure rubbed her eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to fall asleep-"

"It's alright." Indigo said groggily as the three of you soared through the sky, Emerald's eyes scanning the wilderness for somewhere that could be used as a base or the like. She dove towards a dark, dank cave, landing softly and checking the cave in case it was already claimed. "Nope, it's safe."

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"That's fine with us. We'll watch the cages as you're gone." The woman said, also scanning the cages.

She noded and flew out, making her way to the egg while also looking for anything else

26 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

She noded and flew out, making her way to the egg while also looking for anything else

You noticed Albina, skittering through the trees. She somehow hadn't gotten caught. She was carrying some eggs in her paws, probably looking for a safe place to put them. 

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"It's alright." Indigo said groggily as the three of you soared through the sky, Emerald's eyes scanning the wilderness for somewhere that could be used as a base or the like. She dove towards a dark, dank cave, landing softly and checking the cave in case it was already claimed. "Nope, it's safe."

Azure sighed and collapsed on the floor of the cave. "What do we do now? We can't just let the poor creatures that are still trapped stay there to die."

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Azure sighed and collapsed on the floor of the cave. "What do we do now? We can't just let the poor creatures that are still trapped stay there to die."

"We might need more members, but we can't just go running into the forest, calling for any more creatures. That'll just attract humans. Maybe we could set up bait for someone to come?" Emerald proposed. "Then once we get one or two more people, and heal up a little, we'll be ready to go!"

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

You noticed Albina, skittering through the trees. She somehow hadn't gotten caught. She was carrying some eggs in her paws, probably looking for a safe place to put them. 

She looked around, then flew down to Albina, watching for anyone who might see

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

She looked around, then flew down to Albina, watching for anyone who might see

Albina turned around to look at you, her beak curving into a smile. "You escaped! Ya might want to tear off that collar, though. If you need somewhere to hide so you don't get caught again, I can help!" She said, completely oblivious to your alliance with the humans.

7 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Albina turned around to look at you, her beak curving into a smile. "You escaped! Ya might want to tear off that collar, though. If you need somewhere to hide so you don't get caught again, I can help!" She said, completely oblivious to your alliance with the humans.

"Yeahh...about that..."

"..."

"I'm working with them. Before you start squawking about how I shouldn't, let me explain. I did get caught, but the humans were about to kill me, so I decided to work for them. It's pretty interesting. And if I get caught escaping, they wouldn't trust me. So it's better this way." She explains quickly, looking worried but really just doesn't want to deal with her questioning