Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread (V4), Where you shall be subjected to horrors beyond your comprehension

BirbMonster

8 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

I love when you have many animals in a habitat and they all gather in a circle when the keeper fills the food. It's adorable

Screenshot(3064).thumb.png.b5880f684d5e87ac51df802a008180be.png

Summoning ritual. It’s the feasting time.

• Paw up 1

So my baby sister was randomly repeating ‘zoo :D’ to our dad for no reason and then he left the house because he had to drive my brother somewhere and she was crying and screaming ‘DADDYYYYYY ZOOOOOO!” out of the window

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

So my baby sister was randomly repeating ‘zoo :D’ to our dad for no reason and then he left the house because he had to drive my brother somewhere and she was crying and screaming ‘DADDYYYYYY ZOOOOOO!” out of the window

She probably heard when I suggested going to the zoo because we still have year passes that we haven’t used since we bought them

So this lady is visiting our house to talk to my parents about potentially babysitting my younger siblings. Anyways  dad handed my baby sister a diaper and told her to throw it away and then SHE HANDED IT TO THE BABYSITTER LMAOOO