Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread (V4), Where it's honesty just me linking random animal videos right now

BirbMonster

My trip to the zoo was cancelled because of how crazy overcrowded everything was today and I freaked out on a crowded tram because I have claustrophobia

We will go there on a less busy day but this is still the start of my villian arc

• Sad 4

I just bought Stardew Valley because I've seen a lot of YouTube shorts about it recently and it's also cheaper than almost all of the other games than I've bought, especially since it's on sale for 34% off

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

I’ve been playing Planet Zoo a lot lately so here’s a list of animals I want to be added to the game.

-Just birds in general. We need aviaries. Please Frontier give us aviaries

I would especially love to see birds of prey and parrots! And it would be cool if educators could handle them during talks like with the exhibit animals

Hopefully though aviaries will have a higher level of customisation, unlike exhibits

-For flightless birds that can be included as normal habitat animals, then Kakapos

-Dikdiks. For those who don’t know they’re tiny antelope/deer. I’ve seen them in my local zoo and they’re adorable

-More new world monkeys! Aka, monkeys that have long tails, and are found in the Americas. The only one we have in Planet Zoo is the capuchin so I would love to see spider monkeys or something

-Not a new animal but fix koalas, they rarely climb in the game when koalas in real life are almost always hanging out in trees

-Manatees!

-Aquariums with fish. These could simply be added as exhibit animals with a new type of exhibit that’s completley full of water with some coral or seaweed. I think there should be clownfish and blue tangs (thanks to finding nemo they’re too iconic not to add) and also angelfish and tetras.

If they find a way to add larger aquariums, then sharks and stingrays!

• Love 1

On 5/3/2024 at 10:04 AM, BirbMonster said:

I just bought Stardew Valley because I've seen a lot of YouTube shorts about it recently and it's also cheaper than almost all of the other games than I've bought, especially since it's on sale for 34% off

I hav stardew valley, and I play it a lot! It's a great game I 100 % recommend 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

I hav stardew valley, and I play it a lot! It's a great game I 100 % recommend 

I've been enjoying it so far :]

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

• BirbMonster changed the title to Birb's homethread (V4), Where it's honesty just me linking random animal videos right now