Stray Fawn Community

ANIMATORS PLS HELPPPP

BannaDannaBanna

I'm trying to make a animation meme before Valentines day and I can't get Flipaclip (I hope that's how you spell it) to stop making the start so fast, I'll try to post what is happening in a video :'[

Edited by BannaDannaBanna
I didn't change anything but, how do I video type it?

6 hours ago, BannaDannaBanna said:

I'm trying to make a animation meme before Valentines day and I can't get Flipaclip (I hope that's how you spell it) to stop making the start so fast, I'll try to post what is happening in a video :'[

How many frames per second do you use?

20 minutes ago, BannaDannaBanna said:

Well, is it Flipaclip speeding up the start or did you just not make the frames slow enough?

If it's a problem you have with the general speed of the video then I really can't help you because I also have a problem where the video is just too fast. 

A way I get around it is just drawing a ton of transition frames, but it's tedious and I don't know if you'd want to do that. 

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Well, is it Flipaclip speeding up the start or did you just not make the frames slow enough?

I looked everywhere and didn't find a option for that, I will keep looking though.

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

If it's a problem you have with the general speed of the video then I really can't help you because I also have a problem where the video is just too fast. 

A way I get around it is just drawing a ton of transition frames, but it's tedious and I don't know if you'd want to do that. 

Well it's better than having a really fast video, if I can't find the slow down thing I'll have to do this.

Thank you for the help :)

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, BannaDannaBanna said:

I looked everywhere and didn't find a option for that, I will keep looking though.

Well it's better than having a really fast video, if I can't find the slow down thing I'll have to do this.

Thank you for the help :)

No worries, If I find an easier fix for the problem I'll post it here

19 hours ago, BannaDannaBanna said:

ok

11 hours ago, Stranger said:

I do that too

but if you slow down the frames n emitter app you can see th frames so that doesn't wok 

bu yeah I usually do like1 15 frames or more

7 hours ago, icecat said:

ok

I do that too

but if you slow down the frames n emitter app you can see th frames so that doesn't wok 

bu yeah I usually do like1 15 frames or more

115 frames- jeez that's a lot, how long does that take?

9 hours ago, Stranger said:

No worries, If I find an easier fix for the problem I'll post it here

:]]]]]]]]]]

I did a little test, and it's like ice cat said, if you're using 12fps then you need about fifteen frames to make a relatively chunky but normal speed 1 second animation.

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Stranger said:

I did a little test, and it's like ice cat said, if you're using 12fps then you need about fifteen frames to make a relatively chunky but normal speed 1 second animation.

i'm sorry but how exactly do you need 15 frames to make a 1 second 12fps animation??? it's called 12 frames per second /lh /nm

18 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

i'm sorry but how exactly do you need 15 frames to make a 1 second 12fps animation??? it's called 12 frames per second /lh /nm

Well, until 24 frames, it still counts as one second, so 15 frames will still make a 1 second animation 12fps

56 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

I don't know how it works, but for some reason 12 frames is a little too short for me 💀

I think it's just because all together the key frames and transition frames were 15 frames, any less and It would be weirdly chunky 

11 hours ago, Stranger said:

I don't know how it works, but for some reason 12 frames is a little too short for me 💀

I think it's just because all together the key frames and transition frames were 15 frames, any less and It would be weirdly chunky 

yeah I usually don't change the limit of frames until I finish bc it always looks chunky