Stray Fawn Community

The Creatures of Sonaria ~ A CoS Sim

Andromeda_

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The cactus was unmoving, but you could tell something was off. It looked different from all the other cactuses.

I continue approaching it

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

After a few minutes, you heard wingbeats nearby, and you saw two adult Aolenus flying towards the island. Your parents. 

Your mother shrieked, dashing onto the island and wrapping you and your siblings into a bone-crushing wing hug. "My babies hatched!" She squealed, beckoning for your father, who approached with a smile. 

She and your father whispered between each other for a bit, before they looked at you and your siblings again. "Okay. I'll name you Snowflight." She looked towards your leucistic brother. "And you can be Sunset!" She said, looking at your lighter-colored sister. They both squawked happily at their names. She then looked towards you. "And for you....how about Skygaze?"

I squeaked, both extremely excitedly, and slightly in pain when she hugged me. I chirped happily when she said my name, and I repeated it, "Skygaze!"

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your mother smiled at you. "Very playful, I see." 

"I'll get some food. Stay here and hide in the flower. If you see a predator, hide in the bush unless it finds out where you are. Then you start running." She advised, before wandering deeper into the flower cove.

Skittle again barely listened to her mom, but she understood that she needed to hide and run if something that wasn't her mom or siblings approached the nest. She laid down in the flower, her vibrant scales were hiding her a bit in the red-pink flower. Her siblings laid down too, and they waited in silence. They sometimes whispered, specially Skittle, who wanted to keep playing. But all of them stayed hidden.

16 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I continue approaching it

"Smells like creature." Cocoa mumbled as the both of you approached the strange cactus.

16 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I squeaked, both extremely excitedly, and slightly in pain when she hugged me. I chirped happily when she said my name, and I repeated it, "Skygaze!"

"Seems like they like their names." Your mother smiled as your father set down the food they'd brought, a Gloracus carcass. "Eat up, little ones." He cooed as Snowflight and Sunset toddled up to the food and curiously pecked at it with their beaks. 

Stats 

Hunger: 48/50 

Thirst: 49/50

7 hours ago, Farore said:

Skittle again barely listened to her mom, but she understood that she needed to hide and run if something that wasn't her mom or siblings approached the nest. She laid down in the flower, her vibrant scales were hiding her a bit in the red-pink flower. Her siblings laid down too, and they waited in silence. They sometimes whispered, specially Skittle, who wanted to keep playing. But all of them stayed hidden.

You felt the ground rumble as a large, imposing plant beast ambled past the flower you were hidden in. A Hygos. Abyss whimpered and shrunk further into the flower, while Lobster and Algae just looked concerned.

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Smells like creature." Cocoa mumbled as the both of you approached the strange cactus.

“Agreed.” I say, knowing I’m probably about to be ambushed.

3 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Agreed.” I say, knowing I’m probably about to be ambushed.

The cactus was still unmoving. The creature, most likely a Koryser, must be waiting for you to pass by in order to move again.

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Seems like they like their names." Your mother smiled as your father set down the food they'd brought, a Gloracus carcass. "Eat up, little ones." He cooed as Snowflight and Sunset toddled up to the food and curiously pecked at it with their beaks. 

Stats 

Hunger: 48/50 

Thirst: 49/50

I stumbled over to it and also started pecking away at it curiously

27 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The cactus was still unmoving. The creature, most likely a Koryser, must be waiting for you to pass by in order to move again.

I decide to just walk away.

23 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You felt the ground rumble as a large, imposing plant beast ambled past the flower you were hidden in. A Hygos. Abyss whimpered and shrunk further into the flower, while Lobster and Algae just looked concerned.

She hided deeper in the flower. "Lobster ! Algae! Hide!" she whispered, terrified. She hold her breath as the Hygos passes by. It seemed like it didn't noticed them. Suddendly, he turns around. Skittle moved her tail and the hygos saw it. She hoped that her mom will come back as soon as possible. The hygos was staring at the flower, but didnt move. He smelled the small mijus, but didn't really know where they were.

20 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I stumbled over to it and also started pecking away at it curiously

The meat tasted decent, but Sunset didn't seem to like it that much, backing away and shaking her head. Snowflight was the opposite, pecking at it and eating it excitedly.

20 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I decide to just walk away.

You felt movement behind you. The Koryser leapt at the both of you. Cocoa shrieked, jumping away as it stood in front of you, snarling. It looked to be a juvenile, not as young as you but not a grown adult either.

2 hours ago, Farore said:

She hided deeper in the flower. "Lobster ! Algae! Hide!" she whispered, terrified. She hold her breath as the Hygos passes by. It seemed like it didn't noticed them. Suddendly, he turns around. Skittle moved her tail and the hygos saw it. She hoped that her mom will come back as soon as possible. The hygos was staring at the flower, but didnt move. He smelled the small mijus, but didn't really know where they were.

Lobster and Algae curled up in the flower as the Hygos walked over to inspect it. It sniffed the flower, dangerously close to finding you, its snout right above you. It looked at the flower curiously before walking past, still eyeing the flower.

35 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The meat tasted decent, but Sunset didn't seem to like it that much, backing away and shaking her head. Snowflight was the opposite, pecking at it and eating it excitedly.

I pecked at it until I felt like I had eaten enough

48 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You felt movement behind you. The Koryser leapt at the both of you. Cocoa shrieked, jumping away as it stood in front of you, snarling. It looked to be a juvenile, not as young as you but not a grown adult either.

I hiss at it, jumping in front of Cocoa defensively.

4 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I pecked at it until I felt like I had eaten enough

"Make sure that you eat lots of food to get strong and healthy." Your mother said gently, looking towards Sunset. She shook her head again, pushing the chunk of meat she picked further away.

4 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I hiss at it, jumping in front of Cocoa defensively.

The Koryser ran at you but it tripped, giving you time to make a move. 

Stats: 

Age: 7 (if you feel like the age is progressing too fast tell me) 

Hunger: 49/50 

Thirst: 37/50 

Health: 99/100

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Make sure that you eat lots of food to get strong and healthy." Your mother said gently, looking towards Sunset. She shook her head again, pushing the chunk of meat she picked further away.

"Ok!" I walked away from the carcass and looked around again

16 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

"Ok!" I walked away from the carcass and looked around again

"Why no eat?" Snowflight mumbled to your sister, who was sitting by the edge of the sky island, ignoring mother's request. "Me no like kill other creature." Sunset frowned.

On 3/18/2024 at 12:07 PM, Andromeda_ said:

The Koryser ran at you but it tripped, giving you time to make a move. 

Stats: 

Age: 7 (if you feel like the age is progressing too fast tell me) 

Hunger: 49/50 

Thirst: 37/50 

Health: 99/100

“Fly! Can you fly!?” I scream at Cocoa, not sure what to do.

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Fly! Can you fly!?” I scream at Cocoa, not sure what to do.

He jumped up in the air and fluttered his wings. He flew for a few seconds, before plummeting to the ground. "Not know how. Even if me knew, you too heavy." He yelped. The Koryser got up again.

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

He jumped up in the air and fluttered his wings. He flew for a few seconds, before plummeting to the ground. "Not know how. Even if me knew, you too heavy." He yelped. The Koryser got up again.

“Well- just- run or do something!” I scream. “Don’t worry about me, save yourself!”

On 3/19/2024 at 8:18 AM, Andromeda_ said:

"Why no eat?" Snowflight mumbled to your sister, who was sitting by the edge of the sky island, ignoring mother's request. "Me no like kill other creature." Sunset frowned.

I walked over to both of them. "But have to! Or else not strong..."

On 3/17/2024 at 8:54 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Lobster and Algae curled up in the flower as the Hygos walked over to inspect it. It sniffed the flower, dangerously close to finding you, its snout right above you. It looked at the flower curiously before walking past, still eyeing the flower.

(sorryy i will not be able to answer for a long moment)

• Paw up 1