Stray Fawn Community

The Creatures of Sonaria ~ A CoS Sim

Andromeda_

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

I take a step back from the water just in case, but kind of nod back.

The Bengon's head disappears under the water, leaving just you and Cocoa at the oasis again. 

"Where go now?" Cocoa asked, cocking his head to the side a little.

1 hour ago, GHOSTVALK said:

"Woah" I went to get a better look at the ocean, stepping closer to the edge and admiring it

"No fall!" Your other sibling chirped (the pastel one). You could spot creatures swimming in the water, they looked tiny due to how high up you were.

13 hours ago, Farore the BoTW obsessed said:

"Yay ! More brothers and sisters !" i almost screamed. I stepped a bit out of nest to watch better the environment. I then saw the water. "Mom, can we go there ? " I asked while pointing at the water with my claw/ finger

(sorry if there's grammatical errors im still learning english)

(didnt respond to this oopsies) 

Your mother smiled at your curiosity. "Don't worry, little Skittle. I'll take you there eventually." She then turned to your new siblings. "I'll name you Lobster..." She pointed at the red and white one. "And you can be Abyss!" She looked towards the blue and black one. Lobster and Abyss both chirped in delight at their naming.

18 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The Bengon's head disappears under the water, leaving just you and Cocoa at the oasis again. 

"Where go now?" Cocoa asked, cocking his head to the side a little.

“I don’t know. Somewhere.”

15 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

“I don’t know. Somewhere.”

"Me scared. What if scary big creature attack? No parent protect." Cocoa mumbled, sticking close to you.

19 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Me scared. What if scary big creature attack? No parent protect." Cocoa mumbled, sticking close to you.

“I protect.” I say, slightly annoyed about Cocoa being so worried.

12 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

“I protect.” I say, slightly annoyed about Cocoa being so worried.

He nodded as you two began to wander around the mostly empty oasis. Viracniars scuttled below your talons and Ralokai skittered around. There seemed to be no creatures that could pose a threat to you yet.

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

He nodded as you two began to wander around the mostly empty oasis. Viracniars scuttled below your talons and Ralokai skittered around. There seemed to be no creatures that could pose a threat to you yet.

As there is nothing scary, I start to relax a bit, taking in the scents and surroundings.

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"No fall!" Your other sibling chirped (the pastel one). You could spot creatures swimming in the water, they looked tiny due to how high up you were.

"Oh!" I glanced one last time at the small looking creatures in the water, and walked back to my siblings. "No worry, I okay," I chittered, slowly getting a grasp on talking

16 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(didnt respond to this oopsies) 

Your mother smiled at your curiosity. "Don't worry, little Skittle. I'll take you there eventually." She then turned to your new siblings. "I'll name you Lobster..." She pointed at the red and white one. "And you can be Abyss!" She looked towards the blue and black one. Lobster and Abyss both chirped in delight at their naming.

"Hi Lobster and Abyss !" She looked at Lobster. "You are the same colors ! I'm that color too !" She said while pointing at the red scales of her brother, then at her red scales. She then turned her head , to face her mom. "Do we have dad?" She asked with great curious eyes. "Is he in there? " She asked while pointing at the water. 

(yes third person i think its better looks better for me)

17 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

As there is nothing scary, I start to relax a bit, taking in the scents and surroundings.

The oasis was mostly barren, but you could still pick up scents of mang different creatures. Koryser, Parux, Ralokai, Lenarabu, Doragonix, Gyrodous, Hellion Warden, Banishii, even other Ghiblis (both the redesign and the og). You were instantly able to tell which scents were dangerous creatures despite never smelling them before.

10 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

"Oh!" I glanced one last time at the small looking creatures in the water, and walked back to my siblings. "No worry, I okay," I chittered, slowly getting a grasp on talking

"Wait for Mom and Dad. Come back with food." Your leucistic sibling chirped.

2 hours ago, Farore the BoTW obsessed said:

"Hi Lobster and Abyss !" She looked at Lobster. "You are the same colors ! I'm that color too !" She said while pointing at the red scales of her brother, then at her red scales. She then turned her head , to face her mom. "Do we have dad?" She asked with great curious eyes. "Is he in there? " She asked while pointing at the water. 

(yes third person i think its better looks better for me)

Lobster squealed happily.

"I don't know where your dad is. He just left after we had eggs." Your mom shrugged. "Males don't really play a role in parenthood, so I don't have anything against him, of course." She explained

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The oasis was mostly barren, but you could still pick up scents of mang different creatures. Koryser, Parux, Ralokai, Lenarabu, Doragonix, Gyrodous, Hellion Warden, Banishii, even other Ghiblis (both the redesign and the og). You were instantly able to tell which scents were dangerous creatures despite never smelling them before.

I look around to see if there is any food, just in case.

Lobster squealed happily.

"I don't know where your dad is. He just left after we had eggs." Your mom shrugged. "Males don't really play a role in parenthood, so I don't have anything against him, of course." She explained

She jumped around her new brother and sister, wanting to play with them. She then ran to Algae to make her fall, butAlgae was already heavier and barely blinked when Skittle ran into her.

The young mijusuima Kept playing for a few minutes, before laying down, out of breath. She barely listened to what her mom said but she just understood that her dad was not here.

(also you can have multiple creatures at once. just make sure to specify which one you are when replying)

(i might do a novus or a verza, or a sigma

ohh maybe a whispthera)

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Wait for Mom and Dad. Come back with food." Your leucistic sibling chirped.

"Ok! I'll wait," I sat down and observed everything around me safely, but I did start to get bored

3 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I look around to see if there is any food, just in case.

You saw a few mostly eaten carcasses and some berries, but other than that, nothing much.

3 hours ago, Farore the BoTW obsessed said:

She jumped around her new brother and sister, wanting to play with them. She then ran to Algae to make her fall, butAlgae was already heavier and barely blinked when Skittle ran into her.

The young mijusuima Kept playing for a few minutes, before laying down, out of breath. She barely listened to what her mom said but she just understood that her dad was not here.

Your mother smiled at you. "Very playful, I see." 

"I'll get some food. Stay here and hide in the flower. If you see a predator, hide in the bush unless it finds out where you are. Then you start running." She advised, before wandering deeper into the flower cove.

1 hour ago, GHOSTVALK said:

"Ok! I'll wait," I sat down and observed everything around me safely, but I did start to get bored

After a few minutes, you heard wingbeats nearby, and you saw two adult Aolenus flying towards the island. Your parents. 

Your mother shrieked, dashing onto the island and wrapping you and your siblings into a bone-crushing wing hug. "My babies hatched!" She squealed, beckoning for your father, who approached with a smile. 

She and your father whispered between each other for a bit, before they looked at you and your siblings again. "Okay. I'll name you Snowflight." She looked towards your leucistic brother. "And you can be Sunset!" She said, looking at your lighter-colored sister. They both squawked happily at their names. She then looked towards you. "And for you....how about Skygaze?"

11 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You saw a few mostly eaten carcasses and some berries, but other than that, nothing much.

(Stats?)

I continue to wander

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

(Stats?)

I continue to wander

(oopsies) 

You could've sworn you saw one of the cactuses nearby move. Cocoa looked at you nervously. 

Stats: 

Hunger: 48/50 

Thirst: 39/50 

22 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(oopsies) 

You could've sworn you saw one of the cactuses nearby move. Cocoa looked at you nervously. 

Stats: 

Hunger: 48/50 

Thirst: 39/50 

I immediately look at it, slowly approaching it cautiously.

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

I immediately look at it, slowly approaching it cautiously.

The cactus was unmoving, but you could tell something was off. It looked different from all the other cactuses.