Stray Fawn Community

The Creatures of Sonaria ~ A CoS Sim

Andromeda_

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(oops sorry-) 

The little puffwump wandered around aimlessly, not a thought in its beady eyes. It was quite small, so unless it was very fast and intelligent, there was no way it was winning against a creature bigger than it. 

"Maybe hunt it?" Algae muttered

(its fine dw)

Skittle watched the little Puffwump wandering around. It seemed not very intelligent, but it was probably able to run fast. 

"I think we can hunt it" she whispered. "Not big, not dangerous, not scary. But how to do ?" 

She had an idea. "Algae, you're big, maybe try first ? She suggested. And if it scared, we place around it. Like that, it will not run away."

I hope mom will be back soon" she thought. Algae approached the Puffwump, that was not paying attention at all. For now..

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sunset shrugged and hesitantly hopped in, splashing around with you and Snowflight.

I chirped with happiness and continued splashing around

12 hours ago, Farore said:

(its fine dw)

Skittle watched the little Puffwump wandering around. It seemed not very intelligent, but it was probably able to run fast. 

"I think we can hunt it" she whispered. "Not big, not dangerous, not scary. But how to do ?" 

She had an idea. "Algae, you're big, maybe try first ? She suggested. And if it scared, we place around it. Like that, it will not run away."

I hope mom will be back soon" she thought. Algae approached the Puffwump, that was not paying attention at all. For now..

Algae nodded, ducking and slowly stalking the fluffy little creature. The Puffwump didn't see her at all, pecking at the floor aimlessly. Algae charged it...and promptly tripped and fell. The puffwump squeaked and dashed away. Algae sighed and watched it scamper further into the flower cove. "Too fast. No chase." She muttered, returning to the flower with you and the rest of your siblings. Lobster facepalmed (or faceclawed?). 

2 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I chirped with happiness and continued splashing around

"Me want to splash in that water some day." Snowflight smiled, pointing at the vast ocean below the floating islands. "That water scary." Sunset muttered.

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Me want to splash in that water some day." Snowflight smiled, pointing at the vast ocean below the floating islands. "That water scary." Sunset muttered.

"Yeah. Would be fun splashing in though..." I sighed, and shook some water off

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Algae nodded, ducking and slowly stalking the fluffy little creature. The Puffwump didn't see her at all, pecking at the floor aimlessly. Algae charged it...and promptly tripped and fell. The puffwump squeaked and dashed away. Algae sighed and watched it scamper further into the flower cove. "Too fast. No chase." She muttered, returning to the flower with you and the rest of your siblings. Lobster facepalmed (or faceclawed?). 

She watched the puffwump running away as fast as it could. "No food" She said sadly. "Now we have to wait mom." She observed the environment, but there wasn't their mom, or even another creature to hunt . She laid down in the flower, feeling almost abandoned. Her mom will be back soon, at least she hoped. Her siblings laid down too, keeping each other warm.

14 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

"Yeah. Would be fun splashing in though..." I sighed, and shook some water off

Sunset got out of the pool of water, simply watching the sea creatures in the ocean below as Snowflight yawned, relaxing in the water.

10 hours ago, Farore said:

She watched the puffwump running away as fast as it could. "No food" She said sadly. "Now we have to wait mom." She observed the environment, but there wasn't their mom, or even another creature to hunt . She laid down in the flower, feeling almost abandoned. Her mom will be back soon, at least she hoped. Her siblings laid down too, keeping each other warm.

"What if Mom don't come back?" Abyss whimpered. 

"No worry. Mom come back." Algae muttered, trying to make space fer herself in the flower, though it was hard being the biggest sibling.