Stray Fawn Community

satisfying moment.

i bred two females with a bearyena and used their children to start breeding for strength. it took several generations but i finally pulled out all the bearyena genes (except the ears cuz that's just cosmetic) so i can finally do this.

Capture.PNG2.PNG.7de60db37918e603060a810c424833ab.PNGCapture.PNG3.PNG.4839b11c764d2f5e223f4d11dcc2f09b.PNG

its not so usefull right now but its just satisfying because it took so much careful breeding to keep all the genes in there without being able to mutate the snout in until now.

• Like 6

@DogCatCowPig Ikr! Many in-game days ago I bred a few Nichelings with a Bearyena, but I only bred one of their babies and then spread his Bearyena genes into the tribe. After many, many days, and several islands, I managed to get rid of the Bearyena Snout and Hindlegs (I just didn't want them) but still have H and G immunity, plus Bearyena Ears, which we STILL haven't unlocked in the mutation menu! (Everyone in the tribe either has Nimble Fingers or Bearyena Claw, but that was bred in with the Mutation Menu) Apparently, in any of the pairs I've bred with, the two breeders never both had recessive Bearyena Ears, but sometimes one does. Now, I finally actually made a pair specifically so we can unlock those cute ears! I have to make so many pairs just to keep all of our immunity genes (which is a lot)! Long live Bearyena Ears!