Stray Fawn Community

Floppy Ears

Phiarose

Name Suggestions: Floppy Ears, Flop Ears, Dog Ears

Stats: None

Extra: Only for appearance

Note from Me: I got too lazy too fix the head on the left, but i believe it may be more rounded than shown.

Nic.thumb.jpg.462bb328bd9593bcc40743a3d83ca651.jpg

• Like 1

4 replies to this post

Pffft. I don't get why when I first come here 2 people have down voted this. Bad people. I like the idea, I feel floppy ears would be adorable and cute! But, you said 0 everything, so no hearing? I'm guessing you mean they would still have hearing, so, upvote! Though, would you be able to hear with these? I'm curious.

On 7/6/2018 at 3:40 AM, ChasingNyx said:

Pffft. I don't get why when I first come here 2 people have down voted this. Bad people. I like the idea, I feel floppy ears would be adorable and cute! But, you said 0 everything, so no hearing? I'm guessing you mean they would still have hearing, so, upvote! Though, would you be able to hear with these? I'm curious.

4 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

@ChasingNyx Well, dogs sometimes have these ears (like mine!), and they can still hear better than humans, right?

@Phiarose This has already been suggested here.

ChasingNyx, what i ment was that their were no stats added or subtracted. I didnt mean 0 everything.

Skysplash8,  im guessing that Nichelings have better hearing than humans too? and anyways, their ears are much like a dog's. the devs could change the stats to match a dog who has floppy ears and a dog who has normal ears differences in hearing.

those are not the same ears. they suggested ears that are down like these, but they're main reasoning is that they are fluffy. the name indicates that they are ment to be based off of fluffiness, not floppiness. please check again to make sure they are not the same.