Stray Fawn Community

Eating Nichelings

magpie

I'll understand if you happen to find this suggestion overly morbid, but since our packs can already devour befriended bearyenas...

..., I'd like to propose the packs should be able to hunt and ingest rogue males and possibly wandering nichelings. Both rogues and wanderers would give the same amount of feedings (7?) and would be able to protect themselves/flee on a level corresponding to their genes. For example, a strong/poisonous/spiky/etc. wandering nicheling could pose a serious threat to the pack (yet somehow I doubt anyone would kill such a promising potential member), while a crippled rogue male could be an easy prey, and a life-saver in case there were little alternative food sources. Neither rogues or wanderers would attack the pack on their own (initiate fights), ever, with the exception of the 'attacks' the rogues already conduct.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Lurkily said:

Because you mentioned gore as a factor.

I still didn't mention anything about horror movies. As you just said, I was talking about gore, which I can imagine would be a factor in many parents decisions to let their children play a game

13 hours ago, Lurkily said:

We both are, really. 

No, it's just you. You brought up humans, and I replied to your comment before going back onto the topic of this post. You then started to go into why the consumption of raw meat is dangerous for humans, and then complained when someone linked you to a video that was irrelevant to what you were talking about

If you really want clarification, private message me.  Nobody here wants clarification on who was right and who was wrong, I'm sure.  There's only one thing I'd like to say to the thread.

I will always reply when tagged.  If I don't know why it's tagged to me, I will ask for clarification. I don't think I was being unreasonable in wondering why you and I were tagged when it was not relevant you the discussion you and I were having.

I'm going to stop posting here now.  I'm too old to care about winning the thread.