Stray Fawn Community

When will the Snow Come?

bostonlobstah

Hey so I took my Story Mode Pinkalicious Tribe from Whale Island to First Snow, equipping them with all the necessary winter genes with the console. I get there, and there is no north port? Also it's been a while and there has been no cold or snow at all! I will have to check to see exactly how long it's been. Not long at all, maybe less than 20 days. But I remember in Sandbox mode the snow would come a LOT sooner...or am I just imagining that since the tribes were smaller so days went by faster? idk. ALSO there have been no balance bears, just bearyenas. 

At what point does it start snowing on First Snow? I'm curious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

Hey so I took my Story Mode Pinkalicious Tribe from Whale Island to First Snow, equipping them with all the necessary winter genes with the console. I get there, and there is no north port? Also it's been a while and there has been no cold or snow at all! I will have to check to see exactly how long it's been. Not long at all, maybe less than 20 days. But I remember in Sandbox mode the snow would come a LOT sooner...or am I just imagining that since the tribes were smaller so days went by faster? idk. ALSO there have been no balance bears, just bearyenas. 

At what point does it start snowing on First Snow? I'm curious.

>:(=

Idk do you have this glitch where days to pass but the counter at the top won't change?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

Just checked by looking at screenshots. The counter was going up. It's been 15 days since reaching First Snow. Our Weatherman predicts no snow or cold for the next 5 days

(I've gotten rid of the angry face cuz it cracked me up every time I typed it)

Strange, I think first winter gives you the longest time to prepare as it is very well the first of all winter isles. B/c my own Frost Throne Tribe hasn't had snow and I've been sure to make sure (is that even proper grammar) that there are no glitches. I don't know the exact day, I think it's around 30 ish days (or higher) but you should be good!

I know my Niche glitches....

(Most are b/c console experiments)

• Like 1