Stray Fawn Community

Bullhog (Savanna Creature)

SugarWolf

The Savanna biomes are still pretty bare, so adding a couple more creatures to them would be nice. I had an idea for one, the Bullhog.

Looks: A creature that is a cross between a bull and a warthog. It would be about half the size of a medium bodied creature, look like a warthog, and has very large horns of a bull. It can spawn either light brown or dark brown. 

Spawns: In a packs of 2–3 in a large savanna biome.

Characteristics: Are neutral until you attack them, then the whole pack will go after you if you get too close and skip the day. Feed on roots and will wander out of the savannah for brief periods of time to look for roots for none are around.

Attack, Movement, and Health: They attack for 3 days worth of damage. Have a 25 day life span. They have 2 energy points and use them when you skip the day.

Stats: Eyesight: 1  Smelling: 3  Hearing: 2

Food drop: They drop 6–10 pieces of food when they are killed.

• Like 4

6 replies to this post

On 1/30/2019 at 5:40 PM, Pokestardragacraft said:

Questions: How many tiles to they move per energy point? What does “wander out of the savannah” mean? Is the food drop variable or something else?

1. I think they’d move 2 tiles.

2. Wander out the savannah means they will stay in savannah biomes unless no roots are available, then they will start moving out to other biomes if any are around.

3. My idea was that it was just a suggestion of what amount of food it should drop (probably should’ve explained it better 😅)

• Thanks 1