Stray Fawn Community

CreativeModeForNiche

IceyFox

I think they should add a creative mode where you can choose which island you can teleport to at the ports like whale island. They should also give it unlimited food and maybe some sort of fruit that will make your creature who eats it live forever. They should also put in the option to spawn in the various plants, trees, and animals. I also think they should make it so the mutation menu in creative mode gives the baby a 100% chance to get the gene. When you get into a game with creative mode enabled it should auto unlock all the genes. I think it would also be cool if they made a creative mode exclusive island that has a decently big area of every biome in it. This would enhance how beginners play and help they get their grip for each biome.

1 reply to this post

Some of these will be added in the upcoming update. I like the port choosing idea so I recommend to make separate posts for your ideas so that people can individually vote on them :)

Things of your ideas that will be added in the upcoming update:

Only for sandbox

You can choose with how much food you start with (and nesting material)

You can modify the lifespans of your Nichelings at the start (though they won't live forever)

All genes unlocked from the start

Things that have been suggested before:

Modifying spawn rates and modifying biome types

• Like 2